| 5 |

"i can't believe we're going to the bar with you." yachi muttered under her breath. "the paps are gonna see this!"

"let them." tendou leaned into the car through the open window and opened the door from the inside.

"come on!" saeko grabbed yachi's hand and pulled her out of the car. "i wont let anything happen to you."

after practice both bands went home and changed. then due to reon and kiyoko forcing everyone to bond they decided to go to the bar together.

"can't wait." you said and opened the passenger door.

"you'll love it." semi said and adjusted his shirt. "and if you don't then go home."

"thank for you the lovely advice." you closed the door and waited for kiyoko.

"ryu's coming here a little later." she said and put her phone back into her purse. you nodded and saw a few camera's flashing.

"how famous are the others exactly?" you asked kiyoko.

"they have a good amount of fans and get paparazzi when they go to well-populated places." kiyoko answered. "around the same amount as us."

semi and tendou were the first into the bar and immediately went to get drinks.

"who's designated driver?" saeko asked.

"me." reon said and then everyone else looked at kiyoko.

"and ryu."

"ew." that was from saeko.

that was all you needed before walking off with saeko and yachi. reon, ushijima, and kiyoko went to sit down.

"want do you want to drink yachi?" saeko asked and shoved tendou aside and the bartender shifted his attention over to her.

"and what can I get for you ladies tonight?" he asked and his gaze flickered between her chest and then you and yachi.

"yeah hey can I have...." you looked around the bar while saeko ordered the drinks.

purple and blue lights fading in and out, loud music, people laughing, people talking, the normal bar setting.

"drinks on us!" semi announced when the drinks came out.

"if you say so." saeko said and waited for semi to separate the drinks. "ill take these." she took the three drinks for you guys.

"suit yourself."

"just because we're working together doesn't mean I trust you." saeko handed the drinks to you and yachi then picked up her own.

"that's smart of you, but we're not gonna drug you." tendou said and started to spin the glass around in his hand.

"rather be safe than sorry." you said and leaned back against yachi who was sitting behind you.

yachi wrapped one arm around you and placed her chin on your shoulder since you were slightly leaning down.

"cheers." semi raised his glass and placed his elbows on the bar.

"to finally getting along." yachi offered.

"to the hope of maybe getting along." you corrected and the guys both agreed to it.

"cheers."

~~~

two hours later semi and tendou had two girls on the dance floor while you and saeko stayed at the bar.

yachi had gone back to kiyoko and tanaka was also there.