| 32 |

"come on, sweetheart." semi tossed you your helmet even though you knew he was going to be the one to buckle it up.

"i love you guys!" you said dramatically and waved your hand to the other six people going into the car.

"i'm not going to kill you." semi rolled his eyes before getting onto his motorcycle. he leaned forward and rested his forearms on the handles.

"there's always a chance." you walked over to your boyfriend and handed him your helmet.

"don't even know why i threw this to you." he murmured and put the helmet onto your head. his fingers worked with the buckle and made sure it was set.

"i don't know why you did that either."

"up you get." his hand pushed down your visor. you grabbed onto his waist and pulled one leg over the motorcycle seat. semi straightened up and he pulled his own visor down.

your arms snaked around his waist and you rested your chin on his back. "ready?" he turned his head to the side since it would be uncomfortable to turn his head around the whole way.

"ready." you inched closer to him.

"great." he kicked the motorcycle off the brakes and started riding down the street, leaving the house.

you guys were supposed to be going to a meeting and semi asked you while he was half awake if you wanted to go with him on his motorcycle. you woke him up the whole way when you agreed.

after the time he got you onto his motorcycle on your birthday, you started getting a little more comfortable at the thought of being on it.

semi loved having you on his motorcycle. you sitting behind him, your arms wrapped around his waist, you softly pressing kisses to his back, and just having you there.

there was one downside.

"semi! y/n! look over here!" paparazzi.

"i'm gonna fucking crash with their cameras all out like that." you heard semi say while he moved to the side to get away from the car that had the paparazzi inside.

"think positive!" you squeezed your arms tighter around his waist. "think about the edits that could come from this!"

you felt his back shaking in a short laugh before he turned and your arms tightened around him even more.

"i'm never gonna get used to that." you mumbled to yourself and rested the side of your face on his back.

semi was focusing more on the road and you sitting behind him than on the car with paparazzi trailing his motorcycle.

he had memorized the spot where they were supposed to be for their next interview the night before while you were in his closet and picking out his outfit.

the same outfit he was wearing right now.

then the paparazzi drove over to the side you were looking over to started snapping pictures. semi noticed they were still there and cursed before driving the slightest bit faster and leaving the car behind.

he took the next exit and quickly found the building where the interview was being held. he parked in a parking spot and fumbled with his buckle before throwing his helmet off.

then he got off and helped you with your helmet. "i'm sorry about them." he said and his eyes lifted to the road behind him. "they never really trail me that closely."

"it's not your fault." you let him pull the helmet off. "we're just too cool like that." you tried to pull him out of his worried state about the paparazzi.