| 26 |

after long hours of singing and playing your instruments and then redoing what felt like a hundred recordings the day was over. reon offered to drive back to the house and none of you protested with that.

"i can't feel my arms." tendou held them out in front of him and stared down at them. you looked down at your own and didn't see where you were going until you bumped into semi's chest.

he looked at your from over his shoulder and an amused smile made its way to his face when he saw your rubbing your nose after jamming it onto his back muscles.

"alright there?" he asked and pulled you in front of him. his fingers had the skinny indents from where the guitar strings dug into his skin. his lip was also missing his lip ring that you grew to love due to him taking it out for the day.

"no." you answered and felt him laughing lightly before running his hands up and down your arms. you flopped down on the couch and shortly after tendou and saeko where doing the same.

you grabbed a blanket and cocooned yourself in it. semi sat down next to you and poked your back which only made you buried your head into the blanket.

"saeko told me something." he said and lifted you up to lean against him instead of the armrest of the couch.

"you guys had a civil talk without arguing?" you wondered out loud and felt semi flick your nose.

"yes, we can talk like normal people. anyway, she said your birthday is next week."

"uh huh."

"why didn't you tell me?" he tried to unwrap the blanket that you were covered in but you held it closer to you.

"because it's just a birthday. plus i figured you had to have searched me up at least once and found my birthday." you answered.

semi did search you up after that time you were on the cover of a magazine but never searched up details about you.

"i look for edits of us not facts about your life." he clarified. "it's also kinda weird to see people making edits of you and tendou. and saeko."

you poked your head out of the blanket and looked up at him. his hand was on your back and drumming his fingers there while his eyes were across the room, staring at nothing in particular.

"you and i have more though." you nudged your head against his shoulder since your arms were still in the blanket.

"we do." he turned to look at you and kissed your nose. "have any plans for your birthday? we'll do anything you want."

"i wanna see you four bake a cake." you answered, liking the suggestion that kiyoko gave you earlier. "and then i want kiyoko, saeko, and yachi to bake one so we can compare them."

"and record it?"

"and record it." you confirmed. "have you ever made a cake before? should i keep my expectations low?" you asked.

"no." semi paused. "but don't wake them too high." he couldn't remember the last time he baked or cooked. this would be the first time in a while.

"too late. they're up in the clouds and i'm expecting a four tier cake, perfect icing, and perfect decorations." you leaned your head against the couch and looked at him from the side. "and perfect taste."

"oh shit." he drawled and wrapped his arms around where he assumed your shoulders would be. "looks like i actually have to put in effort now."

you continued going on about your high expectations with the cake while semi listened to you. at the same time he was thinking about what to get you and was slightly stressing out about it.