| 9 |

"where were you guys?" saeko asked when you and semi finally got off the floor to walk into the meeting room.

"racing up the stairs." you answered truthfully and sat down next to her.

"who won?" tendou asked.

"me." you watched as semi sat down across from you. "i earned the bragging rights."

"that's just sad." tendou slapped semi's back sympathetically.

"i know right." you nodded in agreement. "so why are we here?"

"everyone here?" one of your managers walked into the room. "both bands?"

"yup."

"so how are you guys working together? good?" she asked.

"i think we just started getting along last night." saeko answered honestly.

"just last night?"

"we're patiently bonding. don't rush us." tendou said and pushed his hair back. "this could be the build-up of one beautiful friendship."

"or the worse one." you and semi said at the same time then shot each other a look.

"well yes, I'm hoping for the best." your group manager sighed and looked at her papers. "do you think you guys can play well together to perform at least one song at a festival?"

"depends." reon answered and looked at the others who all shrugged simultaneously.

"well, it's not for another month and a half. that's enough time for you guys to announce it on your social media platforms and everything. we'll send you the information later."

"do we get to enjoy the festival after?" you asked.

"it's part carnival, part festival so yes you will." the boy's manager nodded. "here's the paper that includes everything." she handed it over to you, and saeko and yachi leaned over to read it as well.

"great. we just need to pick a song, practice it together, play it, and the festival is all ours." saeko said and you pushed the paper over to the guys.

"also we were thinking." your manager cleared her throat and put her papers down.

"this doesn't sound good already." yachi noticed how nervous your manager was.

"you guys all move in together."

"what?"

that exclamation came out of five people.

you, saeko, semi, tendou, and yachi.

reon, kiyoko, and ushijima were just looking at the two managers with wide eyes.

"we've found a house big enough to accompany all eight of you with equipment already in there." your manager opened her laptop and showed you guys the house.

"ooo there's a pool." you said when they showed the backyard. "okay when do we move in?"

saeko pushed your head down and reached over to look at the other rooms. "we can't agree just because there's a pool." 

"i think that's good enough for me." tendou shrugged.

"exactly!" you held your hand out for a high five and he reached across the table to slap his hand against yours.

"can i have the biggest bedroom?" saeko asked.

"fuck no." semi shook his head and slid the laptop over to his side of the table.