| 11 |

"you do realize you're supposed to be playing right?" you asked semi who was standing in front of your drums.

"yeah and?"

"you're helpless." you leaned your head back against the wall and semi grinned at you.

"i'm just kidding. i love pissing you off." semi turned around before you could throw your drumstick at his face.

"god, you're infuriating." you glared at the back of his head while he was playing his guitar.

"we're friends now. you can't be mean." semi said and walked back to you when he was done playing.

"i think you're mistaken. us being friends now and just gonna lead to me being meaner to you." you tapped him on the top of his head with your drumsticks.

"oh so you admit we're friends." semi moved to stand next to you behind your drums.

"i'm just going along with what you say. saves me energy from fighting with you." you said sweetly and he flicked your forehead.

"so what song are we playing a the festival?" tendou asked. "or songs."

"do you think if i do a stage dive the audience would catch me?" semi asked out of no where.

"no." you answered blankly and he let out small frown. "feel free to free it and ending up sprawled on the ground."

"funny." semi rolled his eyes and lightly tapped his fingers against the surface of his guitar.

"maybe you would get a concussion and wouldn't be able to play." you added making semi glanced down at you.

"that would be a shame." semi played along. "me stuck in the house with the pool all alone while you all are here for half the day."

"you can't go in the pool! tendou and i claimed it and you can only go in if we're in it!"

"why does that rule only apply to me?" semi asked when he realized he saw saeko and yachi in the pool yesterday.

"because i love pissing you off." you repeated his words from earlier and sent him an innocent smile.

"looks like we have that in common." semi said and looked over at reon and kiyoko. "you're getting better. with the whole drumming with another person thing. yknow."

"you're not."

"oh shut up. saeko always tried to outplay me."

"as she should. but thank you." you said and looked down at your drums while semi looked at you.

"maybe if you form a truce with saeko it would be easier." you offered.

"sounds complicated."

"i'll talk to her for you."

"you sound too nice."

"for a price of course." you scoffed and turned around.

"there it is. i knew it. but what's your price?" semi asked.

"wear your helmet."

"why?"

"this idiot goes and asked why." you said to yourself before looking back at him. "so i don't open the news one day and find you on the headline due to a motorcycle accident."

"you care about me." semi grinned and you shot your leg out to kick him.

"i don't hate you." you didn't exactly deny or confirm his statement. "so?"

"fine, i'll wear the helmet because you asked so nicely." semi nodded. "but i'm still gonna get you on my motorcycle some day."

you just spun back around and saw tendou looking between the two of you. when semi went back to his spot in front of you two tendou leaned over and gestured for you to move closer.