| 18 |

you guys had no idea when the interview was going out on the internet so every day after practice you checked the media to see. it had been a week and the interview still wasn't out. so you guys had found a way to spend your time while waiting.

"yachi don't fall." tendou held onto her legs while she was balancing herself on his shoulders. you were sitting on ushijima's shoulder since reon was sitting at the edge of the pool, talking to kiyoko and saeko who were talking to tanaka over facetime.

"and why aren't you the one on the team with tendou?" yachi asked. "i thought you guys were best friends or something?"

"because he pulled me down with him when he fell at the interview." you were still petty about that even though you did the same thing to semi and he was kissing you every time he got the chance.

speaking of semi he walked out of the house with his phone in his hand and was reading something off of it. "hey guys the interview is out!"

"turn on the tv eita!" you leaned back and threw yourself back into the water. "and then get in the pool." semi walked over to the small bar area you guys had in the backyard and turned on the tv.

"okay bye!" saeko said to her brother and moved over to a spot where she could the tv.

semi went to the interview and turned up the volume before getting into the pool. he jumped in and stayed underwater for a little. when he was underwater his hands grabbed onto your waist before he pulled himself up.

"hi." he smiled at you when emerged from the water. he has also been a lot more smiley these days as well. you liked to credit yourself for that.

"hi." you reached for a tube pool float and got into the middle before hoisting your body up to sit on the float. "do you think they kept the part where we fell in the video?"

"if i hadn't fell down with you guys i would say i hope so, but since i did i hope they didn't." semi grabbed onto the float and jumped up so he could sit behind you.

"semi what the fuck are you doing?" you asked when you felt the float dipping down a little.

"sitting." semi managed to get himself on the float without falling off and without sinking.

"yachi!" tendou whispered shouted. "picture!"

"here." kiyoko handed tendou her phone and he quickly took around ten pictures of you guys.

"into the scrapbook it goes." tendou set himself a reminder to get the pictures printed later.

"it's starting!" reon said when he saw the eight of you on screen.

"yeah you definitely should wear my clothes more often." semi looked down at you while your eyes were on the tv.

"wanna share clothes? i would love to see you wearing my clothes too." you said and leaned your head back so it was resting on his upper thigh.

"i don't think i would fit in your clothes." semi kept the leg that you weren't laying on in the water, moving it back and forth.

"oh my god, how many times did you look over at me?" you slapped his leg when you saw semi on the screen staring at you while you were talking and continued staring even when you were done.

"a lot, I'm sure the interview cut out a lot of it though."

"no one told me i had a strand of hair sticking out!" tendou shrieked when he saw the tiniest bit of hair sticking out from the way he styled his hair before the cameras started filming.

"what did you expect us to do?" saeko asked. "turn around every five minutes and check on your hair?"

"that would have been appreciated."