| 21 |

hi. if u didn't read the last chapter all u need to know is semi has a new love for yn's tits <3

"stop staring at me, eita." you said while spinning around on your stool nervously. today was the day before the festival that you guys were playing at and it was time for the first soundcheck. there was going to be another one held tomorrow morning before the festival opened.

semi looked down at your knees where you were drumming your drumsticks against them before looking back up at you.

"yeah, get away from her eita." tendou walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "you've been hogging her for the last couple of days. it's unfair how much time you spend with her. i was her friend first while you were mean."

semi looked back at you at the word friend and you just narrowed your eyes at him. "i think we became pretty good friends that time we raced each other up the stairs. that was about ten minutes before you two bonded over the swimming pool wasn't it?"

"sorry what was that? i can only remember the part where you lost the race and i earned bragging rights." you leaned your head back onto tendou's shoulder and pushed your jacket sleeves up to your elbows.

"i thought the bragging rights would be over by now." semi adjusted a few things on his guitar and strummed his fingers against the strings.

he glanced up at you when he did it. he knew that your mind would go back to the bathroom a few days ago. semi also noticed that you stopped fidgeting with your drumsticks so he just continued playing his guitar lightly to distract you from thinking about the festival.

"hello." ushijima walked onto the stage with his bass in one hand and two water bottles in the other. "thought you two would want water." he held it out to you and tendou.

"what about me?" semi asked and looked at ushijima like he was expecting him to whip out another bottle.

"you can get your own." ushijima placed one foot onto the higher stage that you and tendou were on.

"y/n." semi whined and you just opened the water bottle in front of him and started drinking. "rude."

"cheers." tendou hit the bottom of you bottle with his, also drinking his water right in front of his best friend.

semi just rolled his eyes and stepped onto the taller stage so he was standing next to you. you looked up at him and noticed that he was wearing a tank top instead of his usual black shirt.

you had thought he changed his shirt into a tank top because of the heat and sweat he would get from performing.

but then you saw the fading hickey on his shoulder.

tendou and ushijima had also noticed and were dying to ask where he got it from but at that moment there was a loud crash from the backstage.

"i'm okay!" saeko yelled out while a rush of concerned voices followed after her.

"sure you didn't hit your head too hard?" semi asked when she approached. "i wouldn't mind being the only guitarist."

"piss off." saeko threw her guitar pick at him and he had dodged it just in time. unfortunately for you, the guitar pick had hit you right on the forehead.