| 25 |

~ mature content ~

you were sitting in a black spiny chair while semi was leaning on the table in front of you. his arms were crossed and he kept his eyes down on you while you moved back and forth while scrolling through social media.

"nervous?" he asked and you shook your head. "excited?" another shake of your head. "worried." another shake. "what's got you so distracted?" he nudged your leg with his foot and you spun around with your back facing him so he could see what you were doing.

semi looked over the edge of the chair and saw what you were looking at. "and you make fun of me for watching edits of us when you're here looking through pictures."

"they're cute. we're cute and it's funny watching people wonder if we're dating or not." you answered and felt semi spin your chair back around to face him.

it wasn't just the media and fans wondering if you two were dating. you also silently wondered what the two of you were.

"hey guys." yachi walked into the room and sat down with a few papers. you looked up at her and let semi take your phone and continue scrolling through pictures of you two.

"hi, what's that?" you nodded to the papers and she handed two of them to you, one for you and one for semi. your eyes ran across the words on the page. "oh right." you guys started recording for the song today after weeks and months of songwriting and band rehearsals.

semi looked down at you when he heard the nervousness in your voice and his hand went to the back of your neck, massaging a spot that made you relax in an instant.

"you'll be great, sweetheart." he said low enough for yachi not to hear but enough for you. "i know you will."

"i'm going to go find the others and get them in the recording booths. can you guys be there in twenty minutes?" she asked before leaving.

"sure thing." semi placed his hand on top of your head. "i'll make sure this one doesn't get lost."

"me get lost?" you scoffed. "i think it's the other way around."

"no i'm sure i've gotten it correct." semi patted your head and gave yachi a short smile as she closed the door. the second the door clicked closed he turned you around to face him.

"can you believe we actually have to record and sing and stuff today?" you waved the paper in his face. "i think i'm gonna be sick."

semi shocked you when his foot found a place on the chair between your legs. he pushed the chair back and the back hit the door. "lock it for me." your hand raised and twisted the lock on the door. you also double-checked to make sure it was properly locked.

he started walking to you and you sat and waited to see what he would do. "you could've just locked it yourself now that you're walking towards the door you know. i know you're lazy but you can't be that la-" his mouth cut your words off.

"twenty minutes with you. think that's enough for you?" he asked and let his tongue run across your bottom lip.

you two were in a room, almost like a storage room and you noticed semi looking around the place earlier. now you know he was searching for cameras. he found none.

he grabbed the arm handle of your chair and pulled you back towards him. you suddenly sat up and realized what was happening. "we don't have to." he leaned down and pressed a kiss to your lips.

"i want it." you wrapped your legs around his and he slowly lowered himself to the floor. he reached for the hem of your pants and pulled them down to your ankles.