| 19 |

"oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no." you were running around the living room while holding your phone in your hand. "they have songwriters for us. i'm now under more pressure to write."

semi walked into the living room and watched as you paced back and forth. "how long has she been doing that?" he asked reon and kiyoko who were typing on their laptops.

"ever since she got the text when we got back here." reon answered and moved his eyes from his laptop to you in concern. "i tried to talk to her but she didn't seem to have heard me."

"it's been thirty minutes now." kiyoko added and glanced up from her screen to semi who's eyes were on you and didn't seem to care about anything else in the room.

"calm her down." reon nodded over at you. "we can handle the songwriters and everything."

"alright." semi walked up to you and waited until you walked back towards him before picking you up over his shoulder.

"hey!" you were bought out of your thoughts and was now looking at semi's back. "put me down!"

"give me a minute to get up to my bedroom, sweetheart." semi pushed open his door with his foot and kicked it close after he walked inside. you were dropped onto his bed and then he jumped onto his bed after you.

"i was stress pacing." you told him but let yourself sink into the pillows and blankets anyway.

"you're gonna be fine. you've been better at lyrics these days." semi grabbed his laptop off his desk and moved it so it was on his lap.

"are you saying i was bad at song writing before?"

"yeah."

"i'm leaving."

"i'm kidding." semi grabbed the hem of your sweatpants when you stood up, causing you to fall back down.

"i'm never gonna write a song about you." you said while laying your head on your shoulder.

"you were going to write a song about me?"

"no. i was just thinking what type of song would it be if i did." you looked down at his hands while he typed stuff on his laptop. you didn't know what he was typing, but his hands though... those deserved some attention.

"would it be a love song?" semi asked and cracked his fingers while waiting for the page to load.

"fuck no, are you crazy? it would be one of those fuck you meaning songs." you watched as a small smile made its way to semi's face. he's been doing that a lot more recently.

"i haven't done anything wrong."

"you were very rude when we first met. underestimated my ability to be the drummer. you must feel pretty stupid about that now."

"mhm, maybe a little." semi opened youtube and put his and your name into the search bar.

"how rude. if i were you i would be begging on my knees for forgiveness for being rude and mean and all that weird staring." you stood up and walked into semi's closet.

"where are you going?" he asked when your shirt flew out of the little room and then your pants shortly after. "what are you doing?"

"changing." you walked back out with his shirt exposing a slight part of one shoulder and then falling down to right above your knees. "now move over."

"no, go on the other side."

"no, you go on the other side."

"no you."