| 23 |

"you're going to get cold." semi said when you handed the hoodie you were wearing to yachi after she shivered.

"and i'll deal with it." you said and left his side to stand between yachi and kiyoko, shoving ryu tanaka out of the way. "what did you two do?"

"kiyoko she pushed me." you heard him complain but decided to ignore it.

"well we took a few pictures with fans, ate some cotton candy, read the article about the two of you, went to play some games.." yachi listed off and you nodded along until her list processed in your head.

"you read the article?"

"mhm, tanaka already found us when he saw the notification for it." yachi explained and you turned your head to him. he was standing next to semi and the two of them looked extremely awkward standing next to each other.

"why do you have notifications on?" you asked and he just shrugged.

"maybe one day a huge scandal about you will break out and i can finally use it to my advantage."

"can't wait." you shot him a thumbs up before someone grabbed you from behind and something fluffy was shoved into your chest.

"hello my favorite girl i've ever kissed. here's the teddy bear i promised. i can win you a bigger one if you want, but i want to compete with semi if you do." tendou kept his arms around you when you pulled the bear back to look at it.

"dude, they kissed?" tanaka leaned over to ask semi in a low whisper.

"it wasn't even a kiss. just a short peck on the lips." semi responded. "lasted not even two seconds. neither of them looked like they enjoyed it anyway."

"i just wanted a simple yes or no..." tanaka began inching towards his girlfriend and away from semi.

"i want to see you and semi play against each other in those little game booths." you turned to look at semi who's expression changed when he turned to look at you. "win me another teddy bear."

"i think i'd rather win one for myself." semi said and brushed his hair back with his hand. it was longer than the length when you first met him.

"you know i'll just end up stealing it." you returned to his side when reon and ushijima appeared with a laughing saeko who was holding two bags of kettle corn.

"let's go! tendou and semi trying to win y/n over with teddy bears!" yachi pushed the two guys along and they both followed her while saying small threats to each other.

"you look cold." ushijima waited for you while everyone started grabbing saeko's kettle corn. "are you cold? if you tell semi i'm sure he'll rip off his jacket in a heartbeat."

"i'm not cold." you shook your head. "yachi looked freezing."

"hurry up you two!" saeko leaned her head back and called out.

"my legs are going to fall off of my body!" you shouted.

"do your legs hurt?" ushijima turned his head to you. before you could answer he leaned down and lifted you up. you nearly dropped the teddy bear and ushijima shot one hand out just in case. "better?"

"i was only joking but i'll take this over walking." you said and let your legs rest while ushijima carried you at a much faster pace than the two of you were previously walking. he stood behind semi and tendou when he reached the band and you knew that he probably wanted to stand with tendou.

semi turned his head around and his eyes narrowed the slightest bit when he saw you in ushijima's arms. his tongue ran against the inside of his cheek before turning around. you looked up at ushijima and he took a step closer to semi for you.