Chapter Thirty-Eight - A first

I lay on my back on the bed as my heart began to hammer against my chest, my breaths coming out shirt and quick as Brand stalked towards me, his eyes darkening as his eyes roamed over me naked on the bed, I gulped as I felt his gaze light a fire in me, my stomach in knots.

He slowly climbed onto the bed and on top of me, kissing me deeply before he began kissing down my body. He kissed and sucked lightly on my neck as I writhed underneath him, breathlessly moaning before he latched onto my nipples rolling them in his mouth as I let out a loud moan, my thighs instantly clamping together as I tried desperately to find any friction, something to calm the burning desire growing within me. However, as I tried desperately to move Brand forced them apart, not allowing me any relief as I groaned.

He slowly continued down my stomach as I let out a shaky breath, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I felt my body burn with need, my eyes clenching shut as I moaned again and again.

"You are so beautiful Lillian, I will worship your body and I will destroy you as you beg for me" he said lowly against my skin as I felt more moisture pool between my legs. His hand trailed down the side of my body, running small circles in-between my thighs as I squirmed, begging him to move closer to where I wanted him.

He finally gave in, his fingers reaching the sweet spot I was waiting for him to touch, I felt my body arch off the bed as he ran his fingers through my most sensitive part, a loud moan echoing throughout the room. No one had ever touched me there like this, not even myself and I couldn't even think clearly with the pleasure clouding my brain as my body instantly reacted to his touch.

I bucked my hips as he slowly inserted a finger into me, and I gasped at the sensation. He groaned as he felt my walls clamp around him, not used to anything being in there before.

"You are going to feel exquisite around my cock" he growled as I felt him slowly move his finger in and out of me, causing a string of moans and gasps to come from my mouth. I felt as if I was on fire, my body arching as my toes curled.

Brand softly rubbed his thumb over the sensitive ball of nerves in the middle, causing me to yell out as my body spasmed. I felt something slowly build up inside me as Brand slowly inserted another finger, liquid pooling all over my inner thighs,

I began bucking my hips, trying wriggle out of Brands grasp, trying to build myself higher from the immense pleasure I was receiving, I was like a mad woman bucking and moving desperate for more. Brand kept me pinned down on the bed as my breathing came out in short, hard pants and Brand lifted his head to watch me as I clenched my eyes shut, moans pouring out of me at this point. He picked up the pace as I felt as if I was going to burst,

"Brand, I can't stop it" I moaned loudly as he watched me intensely, his eyes pitch black as he didn't stop his hand, "Let it happen baby, come for me" he said as he crooked his fingers up hitting a sensitive spot as I let go and I clamped around his fingers, letting out a loud moan as ecstasy filled me and my body shook,

I saw stars as I rode the high, moans pouring out of my mouth as Brand kept moving between my thighs.

As I came down from the pleasure I saw Brand move above me and watch me with pure lust in his eyes, his cock once again hard and pressing against my thigh. He slowly removed his fingers from within me as he licked them clean as he kissed me and I tasted myself on his tongue, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, and the tastiest" he winked licking his lips ever so slightly as I let out a groan, my head falling to the side.

"Stop trying to turn me on again you cruel man" I joked as he pulled me into his side, the sparks still erupting against my skin as I sighed, I had never felt more satisfied or happier in my life.

"That was amazing Brand, thank you" I said quietly as he kissed my shoulder,

"Should I be concerned that you were too good at that to have never done it before" he joked whispering in my ear as I blushed and covered my face,

"Oh gods Brand, I had no clue what I was doing I'm so sorry if that was awful" I said embarrassed as he chuckled turning me to him, "Lillian it was the best thing I have ever experienced in my life, honestly no one ever has or ever will make me feel like that but you" he said as I smiled and snuggled into him,

I let out a big yawn as he cradled me and pulled me close, "Sleep my love, we have a big day tomorrow" he said as I smiled against his chest falling into a deep sleep.

As I woke up with a heavy arm over draped me I smiled remembering the night before. Brand lay next to me deep in sleep as I turned to study his perfect face. There was no doubt in my mind, I was falling for this man.

I trusted him with my life and more importantly my heart, something which terrified the fuck out of me. As I slowly traced his facial features his eyes fluttered open and looked right at me. I quickly withdrew my hand embarrassed that I had been caught as he chuckled deeply,

"Being a little stalker this morning? Watching me sleep?" he said his voice thick with sleep. That was almost enough for me to jump on him right there and then and repeat last night, but I quickly decided against it, my body aching from last night's antics alone.

"Oh shush, I'm allowed to do what I want, your my mate" I said as I pulled him in and kissed him, a grin covering his lips at my words, my acceptance of him. I pulled back from him smiling as the door suddenly swung open and Bethany stormed in,

"BETHANY" I screeched pulling the covers up to cover mine and Brands naked bodies, "GET THE FUCK OUT" I said as she blushed a deep red realising what she had walked into,

"Lillian Silverback, you get changed right now. We need to have a talk." she demanded storming out of the room, the door slamming behind her. I sighed realising she was going to lecture me on our plans for today.

"Well I wish we could just stay in bed all day, but unfortunately we have a witch colony to find and a kingdom to save" I said kissing Brand lightly as I hopped out of bed,

He quickly sat up watching me walk to the bathroom letting out a low whistle as I let out a laugh, "Whose watching who now. Your just as bad" I yelled as he laughed following me into the bathroom,

"Just enjoying and memorising your body to imagine while we go on this boring journey, as well as the face you make when you come for me" he whispered in my ear as my jaw dropped, and I ran out out the bathroom into the closet. Away from the need that had grown within me from his words.

Once pulling on my new and improved assassin suit I walked out to see Brand dressed in a light armour which made me catch my breath slightly. Gods this man was gorgeous I thought as he turned looking at me,

"Actually I could get to this view too, I'm glad I got a new suit made for you" he said gesturing to my clothes as I rolled my eyes walking out the room, him not too far behind.

"Prepare supplies as I talk to Bethany please" I said as I placed a kiss on his lips and walked out the room,

As I walked down the stairs I heard Bethany shouting through the walls and I cringed as I opened the doors to the dining room to have her screaming at none other than Hyde.

She turned sharply to me as I walked in, her gaze deadly and I had the sudden urge to walk straight back out and climb back into bed.

She stormed up to me angrily waving her finger as I calmly walked over to the table pouring out an orange juice. "You are going to the witch colony, and you didn't even consider me to go with you?" she yelled as I sighed, "Bethany please" I started as she slammed her fist on the table, and i turned to her, my brow raised at the anger she was displaying.

"Did you forget I am a witch too; I deserve to go, I need to go" she said as I felt a pressure in my head grow, I didn't need this on top of everything else.

"What were you going to do, leave here early and think I wouldn't notice you three had disappeared!?" she continued angrily as I closed my eyes,

"Bethany, please, do not do this with me right now. You haven't trained for weeks; I have tried to get you to come back but if you want me to be honest you are out of shape. It is just a risk I am not willing to take. If you have anyone to blame it is yourself, maybe whilst we are gone you can join Evelyn in getting back into shape" I said my grip hardening on the table,

"This is ridiculous Lillian; you are taking Brand and Damien with you. I will be more than safe, Hyde tell her I would be more than safe" she continued, my breathing began to come out in fast pants as her yelling kept growing the pressure in my head,

"ENOUGH BETHANY" I yelled as I smashed the glass on the floor and another wave of power exited me. This time it caused objects in the room to move, and the walls to shake slightly and I swayed on my feet from the force. Bethany took a small back as Damien lifted his head from the corner of the room narrowing his eyes at me,

"I'm sorry Bethany, I don't know what happened, I didn't mean to shout at you" I said walking towards Bethany as she looked up to me in concern,

"Look at me" she said as I opened my eyes to look at her, the red twinge in my vision was back. "Your eyes, they're red again" she said staring at me as quickly I blinked, the red fading and disappearing.

"It's nothing Bethany, let's just forget it happened, I'm sure everything will be fine" I said my voice slightly wavering as she shook her head, "Lillian, we cannot just forget that something happened, you just moved objects in this room and shook the wall from just raising your voice" she said concerned,

"Bethany, I didn't ask you to come because I can't lose you. You know yourself you are not in the position to give yourself a fighting chance. If I lose you it's all over, I cannot go on in life. You are the main thing that matters to me, even over Brand, I cannot lose you. I am not taking that risk after everything we know, get training and show me you are ready and I can consider it a different time." I said as she hung her head,

"You are so important to me, and I am not risking your life for anything, especially when I know you will be safe here. I also need you to plan the ball and the festival." I said as she opened her mouth, "And that is final Bethany. I did not spend my life raising and protecting you for you to make stupid decisions like this" I said loudly as the light flickered above us,

Bethany glanced to them, concern reappearing in her face as she crossed her arms, "Fine, leave me here then, but I am going to find out what the hell is wrong with you" she said storming off, her dress flowing behind her as she muttered angrily to herself.

I turned to Hyde sighing as I collapsed into a chair, my head pulsing as I groaned massaging my temples, "Please don't let her out of your sight and for god's sake get her back into training" I grumbled grabbing a new glass, "And also keep an eye on Evelyn…" I started saying as suddenly the door swung open and Evelyn stormed in,

"If I wanted to talk to you I would, but I don't. So stay the fuck away from me before I break off your dick and you spend the rest of the day growing a new one" she yelled walking past us and straight into the main room, Matthias on her heels,

"Well just keep an eye on them two. Make sure she doesn't kill him." I gestured to Hyde as he sighed and nodded,

"Good luck Lillian. I doubt either of us have easy tasks on our hands" he said as I nodded and looked at Damien. "Come on then, let's get this over with" I said he smirked at me walking over. "Good morning to you too gorgeous. I heard some fun sounds coming from your side of the castle last night, were you dreaming of me?" he said grinning as I groaned turning around and walking away.

Gods above please help me.

---------------

what we feeling is going to happen?

any theories?

thank you so much for reading I love you guys

remember to vote and comment<3