Chapter 6: let me die

2 days later Draco woke up and Snape was there, so they both went down to breakfast together. When Draco got to the great hall, Snape had started walking to the head table, but at the same time Ron, Neville and Ginny went up to Draco and pushed him over, causing Draco to have a nosebleed.
"Your a twat Draco, leave, no one likes you okay?!" Ginny shouted in his face.
Draco was now stood up crying, "s-sorry I-I" Draco started but then he heard whispering, it was Voldemort telling him to kill them, but Draco didn't want to listen. He was shaking his head whimpering.
But then he screamed, an ear-piercing scream, it was so loud that it probably could've killed someone.

Now everyone was staring at the scene. They were all gawking at the scene worried and nervous looks at Draco who was still screaming and had his hands over his ears.

Snape, Dumbledore and mcgonnagoll rushed over to Draco. Snape tried calming the boy, but he just fell to the floor screaming and shaking uncontrollably.

He was now pleading, 'make it stop.' Dumbledore asked calmly, "make what stop?"
But Draco was crying his eyes out and rolling in pain.

"It hurts," Draco said. Then he randomly floated in the air, eyes and mouth wide, still crying and shaking. Draco couldn't make it stop, he then fell hard on the cement floor, making him pass out and hurt his back terribly.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
When he woke up an hour later in the infirmary, he saw bright lights and white sheets along with his friends, Pansy and Blaise and Severus and Albus. When they noticed Draco was awake Pansy and Blaise bombarded him with tons of questions, causing him to have an anxiety attack. He couldn't breathe, and he was screaming on the inside.
"Quiet," Snape whisper-shouted at the two. They both noticed he was having an anxiety attack and tried calming him, but couldn't.

Draco, slowly calmed down himself and pulled the covers over his head.
"Draco, what's wrong?" Severus asked the boy. He didn't respond for a moment, but finally said, " let me die."
"W-what?! W-why?! Snape asked nervous.
Pansy, Blaise, Severus and Albus just stared at the boy under the covers.
They all had the same thought, 'why did he want to die so badly?'

Draco was quiet and still under the covers until the covers started shaking. Pansy pulled them off of him to see what was going on, but she wished she hadn't, Draco was squirming in pain. He had cuts and bruises all over him. She didn't know what on earth to do.

"What. The. Fuck." Blaise said staring at his friend and then directed his attention to Snape who was crying in his forehead.

Severus didn't know what to do with the boy. He was in pain. He was a mess.
Lucius had damaged and scarred Draco so bad, so bad he didn't think Draco would get better because of it. Severus felt like giving up but he couldn't, he needed to stay strong for Draco.
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.