Chapter 34

TW: attempted suicide

It was Christmas!!!
Draco and everyone else rushed down stairs excitedly as they huddled around the table opening presents and thanking one another.
Draco grabbed one last present but it didn't have a tag on.
"Who got me this?" Draco asked.
Everyone shrugged.
Draco assumed it was Blaise or his friends.
He opened it to see a black notebook and will set. He opened up the notebook and all the pages were filled with death threats written in blood.
He instantly knew it was his father, but he didn't want to worry anyone.

"It's from Blaise!" He said, fake smiling making sure no one saw the inside.
Everyone smiled and then chatted amongst themselves.
Draco closed the book and placed it to the side.

After a while all the food came out.
There was: pigs in blankets, pork sausages, roast beef and pork, a large chicken, stuffing, mashed and roast potatoes, parsnips, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, carrots and broccoli.
Everyone instantly tucked in.
Everyone was laughing and talking.
Dracos mind was focused on the notebook, but didn't want to worry anyone so he inputted on conversations every now and then.

Eventually he went up stairs to go to bed, taking his presents with him. He placed his stuff on the desk and went to the bathroom.
He undid the protective charm on him and saw his true self. The scars, the blind eye, the swollen lip, black eye and bruises.
He hated his body.
He hated his father.
He hated himself.

He wanted it to all be over.
He grabbed a pair of scissors in the room and went back in the bathroom.
He pulled up his sleeve to see the scars on his wrists and arm and the one and only, the dark mark.
He grabbed the scissors and slashed it across him 1,2,3,7,13,21 times. He soon forgot how many times he did it when he placed the now dripping scissors on the side.
He pulled his sleeves up and washed the scissors, then placing them back in their original home.
He got changed into his pyjamas and then layed in bed staring at the ceiling.

Later on, he heard footsteps come up so he turned on his side and pretended to be asleep.
Hermione, Harry and Ron soon came in as Hermione shushed them as she pointed at draco. Everyone soon fell asleep, as Draco silently cried.
He just wanted everything to be over.

At 04:00am he got out of bed and crept downstairs. No one stirred in the house of black. He went to the kitchen and into an old cupboard looking for anything. He soon found some rope. He tied a hole just big enough for his face and tied it to the ceiling.
He stood on the chair and placed his head through the hole and kicked the chair away. He had also grabbed a knife and shoved it in his stomach. The red liquid dropped out of him as he pulled the knife out as his eyes dropped.
This was the end.

This was the death of Draco.

================================

Hi guys hope u all enjoyed the story!!
Sorry that it's sad.
I also didn't proof read so sorry if there's any mistakes
<333