Chapter 18

Dracos POV:
The next morning, it was a warm but cloudy day and the birds chirped in rhythm outside. I went downstairs to see mother sat on the sofa reading a book.
"Mum?" I questioned.
"Oh hello dear. Come here," she whispered "I have gotten everything planned, I have told your father we're going to get you uniform and going to my sisters Bellatrix."
"Ok."
She hugged me tightly and I smelt the warm faint smell of her perfume.
"I love you." She said to me.
"I love you too," I whispered.

Soon dad came down and shouted, "Ah Draco, I have been told you're going to diagon alley to get uniform so be good or else there will be big trouble, ok?"
"Yes sir."
"Good," he said as he left the room quietly.

I crept upstairs and closed the door silently behind me. I went to my wardrobe and pulled my bags out and went to mothers study.
"There you are," she said hastily, "good you have your bags."
I handed them to her and she cast a silent spell and made them invisible. She handed them to me and said, "let's go then," and we left the room.

"Bye Lucius," she said to him and kissed him, "bye dad," I said and climbed into the carriage quickly.
"Bye," he said quickly and walked back inside.
We then left and got to diagon alley.

We hurried through the crowd and went to gringotts wizarding bank. We quickly hurried to the goblin and mother handed the goblin her key to her vault and we went down to the vault.
We took out every last galleon which was a lot and managed to shove them in every last pocket and into the 4 bags we packed. We even had to put them in my school bag!

When we came out we went to the café and waited for sirius to come out.
Soon a black dog and professor lupin came out.
"Hello Narcissa, Draco," professor lupin said, "I'm remus Sirius' partner and this is him," as he pointed towards the large, black dog that etched itself to mother. "He's an animagus?" Mother asked.
"Yes."
"Cool," I said.

We then got our bags and we left on foot to 12 grimmauld place. When we got there we went into the large dining room and saw many people. I could see Potter, Granger, the weasleys and professor Moody and others.
"Hi," I said nervously.
"Hello, wait- what are you doing here?" Harry exclaimed.
"Wait what's the idiot doing here?" Ron asked sneering.
"Ron for once shut ur gob," Hermione said.
I felt really awkward and looked at mother.
"Uh hello, I'm Draco's mother and we've come to stay for a while, hello nymphadora," she said looking at a lady with purple hair.
"Don't call me nymphadora, it's tonks."
"Yes, ok, sorry," mother said apologetically.
Remus took my bags and said to get comfy.
I sat down next to I think ginny weasley.
"So why have you come?" Weasley said viciously.
"S-Sorry, I uh, I don't really want to stay."
"Oh go away for heavens sake your a stuck up brat, your father is a dickhead to us so don't expect us to LOVE you soooo much," he said in a mocking way.
I began tearing up, "I-I'm sorry, please don't hurt me," I said backing away from the table bumping into the wall.
"Oooh look the 'tough bully' is scared," he mocked, laughing.
I began curling up in a ball and crying into my knees scared.
"Please stop im sorry," I said frightened.
"Hey guys whats going on," said a voice to the left of me, it was another weasley.
"Wait, why is Malfoy here?"
"And why's he crying?"
I somehow curled up even smaller and I wanted to disappear right here right now.
"I don't know," Harry said.

Suddenly I looked up and saw Ron glaring at me like I was a piece of meat. "You're a twat Malfoy." He said angrily, and I became more scared I wish an adult came in the room to save me but they didn't. They were all upstairs.
"I'm done with this," Ron said standing up swiftly and charging towards me with envy.
He raised a fist and he made contacts with my stomach and I yelped quietly.
"Ron stop" Hermione and Harry said at the same time worried.
But he didn't. More and more punches came my way and I was hysterically crying and pleading him to stop. The others tried to get him off but nothing happened and more and more blows came.
He then grabbed my shirt and tossed me on the floor and I heard something snap loudly.
My leg felt like hell and I screamed as loud as anything and howled in pain.
I suddenly headed the shuffle of feet coming down stairs and everyone pushed towards me trying to calm me down.
"Draco!" Mother yelled, "It will be alright ok?"
But i couldn't hear her anymore just faint whispers and then everything went dark.

When I woke up I was on the sofa and everyone was sat anxiously around me. I weakly whispered, "mum?"
"Draco!" She said cuddling me.
I hugged her and breathed in her warm scent.

"I-Im sorry," said weasley from a distant and saw him looking down a few feet from the door.
I didn't respond to him but managed a "mum it hurts and I'm tired."
She cuddled me "It's alright im here," and kissed me on my forehead as i drifted into a deep sleep.
A terrible dream.

I was back at Malfoy manor and father was angry I left and he beat me up as I yelped in pain in-till I woke up in a cold sweat, half scared to death.
I cried and mother held me as I wept into her shoulder.
"I-I hate him mum, please don't make me go back there ever again."
She nodded and said, "I will never let that happen as she held my hand comfortingly and cradled me into her.
I soon fell asleep again, happily this time.