Chapter 15 Christmas party

Hey guys rlly sorry i have not updated this story in liek forever!!!!
I like forgot about it soz
I promise to try and update more

It was now the evening before the Christmas party, and I usually hated Christmas as I would never get presents and be told i was worthless but this time I felt better. Mainly because I was getting out of this hell hole.
I began to get my outfit for tomorrow, a dark black suit with a white shirt and a pair of Christmas socks to fit the theme.
I then quietly got into bed and tried to get to sleep countless amount of times but just couldn't. I couldn't stop my brain from racking away with the plan.
Eventually I must have fallen asleep and realised it was 5:37 am
I didn't know what to do.
Just as I thought about what to do my stomach growled, I hadn't eaten in ages.
I picked myself up and carried myself to the door and went to the kitchens where I saw a dozen house-elves in the kitchen. They were running around trying to make breakfast, lunch, dinner and appetisers for the guests coming today.

I was about to say something but then I felt a little tug on my dressing gown i was wearing.
"Would master Draco like some breakfast?" A little house-elf said enthusiastically.
"Yes please that would be nice," he said kindly and just as he did though, all the house-elves looked up at him confused.
"Have i said something wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing wrong, were just used to being shouted at all the time" a house-elf in the corner said.
"Well, I can be nice to you" he said determinedly.

After having a nice conversation with the elves and finished his food, Draco said goodbye and went to his room and took a hot shower and got changed.

7 hours later*

It was now the time the party started and Draco had been reading a muggle book he liked called 'Alice in wonderland' he found muggle books very fascinating. He always loved fiction.
When he heard guests arriving, he hopped from his bed and went downstairs to see his aunt, Bellatrix, the Zabini's with his friend Blaise and he saw Pansy's family.
Draco went up to Blaise and asked, "wheres theo?"
"His parents are busy and he's sick" he replied.
He shrugged and the trio went down into the ball area and laughed and joked for a few hours, snacking on bits when he asked them to come to the balcony.

He needed to tell them what was going on and what he was going to do about it.
Draco and Blaise sat on a nice bench and Pansy lent on a large pillar, as they all stared at the gardens.
Pansy interrupted the long pause of silence and asked, "so what did you want to talk about?"
"Right, you know about me and my dad?" He asked as they nodded in agreement, "well i have a plan that i think we can do" he said.
At this news they perked up and stared at him.

After 27 minutes Draco had convinced them to go along with the plan and they came up with escape routes. Blaise said that he would get an owl to come to Draco and would send him some food as well to help him out.

They all agreed to get in contact with each other shortly.

It was the end of the night now and just as they were walking back inside to go to their families, they saw Lucius and Rodolphus Lestrange were having a fight and they were sending curses at each other. Bellatrix was laughing like a maniac, while Narcissa backed against a wall in utter fear and everyone else was either staring at the scene or getting their things and leaving.
"Pansy!" A man shouted, it was her father.
She quickly left and so did Blaise. Now draco felt more alone then ever.
After a while Rodolphus stupefied Lucius and he fell on the floor. The Lestranges left and now their were only the elves, Draco, a stunned Lucius, Narcissa and Severus left.
Once Severus left, Draco knew that because Lucius didn't win, he would have to take the price.

Yay done!!
Enjoy the book
This took a while but I love it
Love you all and thx for the support
Peaxe 😘