Chapter 37

The next day draco was released from st. Mungos hospital and returned to 12 grimmauld place.
The mood of the house was dull and grey due to what's been happening. Draco tried to smile but everyone could tell he wasn't ok.
Molly came in the living room where everyone else was "oh draco how are u? How about a spot of lunch to cheer u up?" She said patting his cheeks. Everyone went into the dining room and sat around. They began eating their sandwiches and crisps and salad.
All except from Draco.
He just stared at the food. He didn't want to eat. He felt like he didn't deserve it. Harry was sat next to him and squeezed his hand to show he was there.
Harry whispered in dracos ear "can u pls try to eat, just a little pls?" He asked.
Draco nodded slightly. He ate a bite of his sandwich and several crisps and his salad.
Draco whispered to Harry "I can't eat anymore" and Harry said "it's ok u did ur best."
Draco softly smiled at him.

Later that evening everyone sat in the living room talking while playing games. For just a moment everything felt ok. Like the light was shining through. Draco softly smiled at Harry and pecked him on the lips.
"I-I love u" he said.
Harry gazed into dracos soft eyes and kissed him back "I love u more."
The two went back upstairs and cuddled on the bed with the fire blazing in the fireplace as they both fell into a deep slumber.
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
Draco woke up from bed shaking. He felt sick and horrible. He went to get Harry but found he wasn't there. "Harry?" He whispered scared. He looked around the room and turned on a lamp. No one was here. Suddenly a noise came from outside the door. Dracos breathing quickened. He opened the door, as it creaked loudly. "Harry? Mum?" He whispered.
Nothing.
Suddenly a boom came from downstairs "DRACO. MALFOY."
Draco was frozen in place. That was his fathers voice. "IM GOING TO GET U!" bellatrix sounded off. Draco felt his heart drop to his stomach. Suddenly he heard them coming up. He quickly turned around and hid under the furthest bed. He was frightened like hell.
Suddenly the door opened. Draco shut his mouth, scared for dear life as tears dropped down his face. Suddenly he was being dragged from under the bed.
"Think u could get away? God ur so silly u can never get away from me!" Bellatrix cackled at him.
"Leave me alone" Draco whispered.
"What was that." Lucius struck back grabbing Draco and choking him against the wall.
Draco couldn't move and couldn't breathe.
"You are pathetic" Lucius snapped at him as he slapped the boy across the face hard.
Then the two began beating him up.

Suddenly Lucius screamed out "AVADA KEDAVRA" at his own son.
A flash of green light shot out at draco as he screamed so loudly the windows shattered.
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
Suddenly Harry woke up from his dream to Draco screaming and writhing on the bed. Dracos eyes flashed open, still screaming as he fell of the bed and crawled underneath the other bed. He woke up everyone as they all charged in.
"What's wrong?" Remus asked.
"Where's my boy?" Narcissa asked.
Harry pointed to the bed. As Draco was curled up crying and shaking uncontrollably.
Narcissa pulled him out and hug him tightly, cradling him back and forth.
Draco hugged his mum back.
Harry enveloped around them, as he kissed Draco cheek and stroked his hair.

Draco no longer felt good. Because he now knew that he would have to deal with trauma and nightmares for the rest of his life as he cried into his mothers shoulder.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Been rlly busy hopefully I'll be able to update more in summer holidays. Thx