Ch. 2 - Scandal

BTW up top is Max! Isn't he adorable?

I HAVE NEVER HAD TO START AT A NEW SCHOOL

Yes I know going from elementary to middle to high school is technically starting a new school, but everybody knows everybody so it wasn't scary.

But as I got dressed in the school's uniform, I thought about how I'm starting somewhere where I don't know anybody.

Well besides Matthew Bell.

I haven't seen him since I got to New York which was Friday, but I hope I will see him again so I won't be alone on the first day.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and I instantly groaned at the stupid tie. The uniform consisted of khaki pants, a long sleeve white button down shirt, a black blazer with the school's crest on the front corner, and a red and blue striped tie.

I undid the tie, and Max pushed the door open to my room. My uncle already left for work an hour ago, and I was suppose to put Mad up before I left.

"Stupid freaking tie," I muttered, angrily, giving up.

I checked the time to see that school started in thirty minutes so I grabbed my bag over my bag and my phone. Then Max and I left my room and we walked downstairs.

I grabbed a green apple, and I ate it before throwing away the stem. Then I put Max up in his kennel, and I made sure he had water and food.

Then I texted Evan that I was heading down before walking out the front door. I know that I can use the personal elevator, but I was kinda hoping to see Matthew.

As soon I stepped out into the hallway, Matthew walked out of the elevator. He was dressed in the same out I was except his looked better.

Matthew smiled,"Good morning, Micheal."

"Morning," I replied, locking the door behind me.

"Do you want to walk to school with me?" Matthew asked me as I got closer to him.

I nodded,"Yes, but we don't have to walk. Evan can drive us."

Matthew clasped his hands together,"Alright." He started walking, but started, and he turned back to face me. "What's up with the tie?"

I looked down at the estranged tie, embarrassed.

"You don't know how to tie a tie?" Matthew asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I smiled, sheepishly, and I shook my head,"No."

"Here. I'll show you," Matthew said before walking over to me. He untied my tie then he retied it. "There. Now you are all set to go to hell."

I laughed, and we walked into the elevator. When we made it to the lobby, I saw Evan standing outside beside the vehicle.

"Evan, this is my friend, Matthew. Matthew, this is Evan," I introduced the pair when we walked outside.