Ch. 8 - Sweatshirt

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT

I'm wearing his gosh darn sweatshirt.

It's a white sweatshirt with the black nike symbol in the corner. It fit me fine, but it was a little long since Micheal is taller than me.

And he also gave me a pair of black sweatpants.
When I first saw the outfit, I smiled to myself.

I don't know what the hell has gotten into me.

I feel like a fucking girl with all these weird emotions.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. I mumbled a come in, and the door opened, revealing my sister.

Instead of a sweatshirt, she's wearing a t-shirt and a pair of white sweatpants.

But she has a jacket that is on the couch where I didn't bring one because I was wearing a long sleeve shirt.

Lucy shut the door behind her, and she stuffed her hands in her pockets.

"Micheal definitely knows something is up, Damien," Lucy told me, nervously.

"But he doesn't know. Nobody knows what happened except our parents, us, and that..." I couldn't even say his name.

Anger built up in me, but I took a deep breath to calm myself down just like my therapist told me to do.

Lucy nodded,"I know, but if he does find out...." she trailed off before saying,"I just don't want to loose the first friend I made since the.....incident."

She continued,"And I can see that he is getting through to you, too, Damien. Don't even try and lie. You think he's cute."

I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help the small smile from forming on my face.

Lucy is the only person in my family that knows that I like boys. If my parents found out, it would be extremely bad.

My mother wouldn't really care, but my father, on the other hand, would be so angry that he will probably disown me.

My father is a famous producer and manager, and he thinks that the media is everything. He has already tried to set Lucy and I up with different singers or famous people, but we would turn him down without hesitation.

My small smile disappeared when I remembered that Micheal isn't gay.

He has a girlfriend; Jordan.