Ch. 38 - Fight

I SLOWLY WENTTO TURN AROUND, and whenever I turned all the way around, he lifted the gun a little bit

I SLOWLY WENTTO TURN AROUND, and whenever I turned all the way around, he lifted the gun a little bit. Then he hit me straight in the face with it, and I fell to the ground.

I felt blood in my mouth, and the right side of my mouth hurts like hell. I spit out some blood, and he locked the hospital room door.

"Fuck, Damien. Do you have any idea what you and Lucy have done?" He asked, furiously, as he stormed towards me.

I slid back to the end of Micheal's hospital bed, and he grabbed a fistful of my shirt. He brought me closer to him, and I scowled at him.

"What are you going to do? Shoot me?" I asked him as I wriggled in his grip.

Aaron laughed a humorless laugh,"I'm not that cold hearted, and I'm not crazy. You might be a huge pain in my ass, but you are still my blood. You will carry on the Chase name for generations."

"And yet you have a gun pointed at me," I retorted, eyeing the gun that was in his other hand.

"This was just for precaution in case somebody tried to take you and Lucy away from me," he said before adding,"Where is your sister? We need to have a family meeting now."

"Fuck you," I said before spitting blood in his face.

He let go of my shirt, making me lean against the hospital bed. He wiped off the blood with a scowl on his face.

"We might share the same blood, but I am not your son. You are not my family. A family doesn't hurt each other. A family help each other succeed, and a family supports and protects," I argued with him as I slowly started standing up.

His eyes weren't open because he was still trying to wipe off blood, and I could grab the gun away from him.

Or I could run and get help.

But Micheal is in here, and I don't want to leave him in here alone.

I was standing all the way up now, and I decided to go for the gun. He isn't going to shoot me. He won't.

I tackled him to the floor, making the gun go flying across the floor. I punched him in the face a few times before he threw me off of him. My head hit the floor, and I groaned in pain.

Next thing I know he was standing up, and he kicked me in the lower stomach. I cradled my stomach, and he went to walk over to the gun.

He grabbed the gun, and he walked back over to me.

"You think you and Lucy were so fucking smart exposing me like that on the livestream. Do you have any realize what you have done to the Chase name?" He asked, wiping blood from his nose. I'm pretty sure I broke his nose.

"I don't give a shit about the Chase name. It can rot in hell along with you," I shot back, angrily.

Before he could say anything, a beeping went off in the room. I looked at Micheal's heart monitor to see that it was beeping and flashing like crazy.