Epilogue

THREE MONTHS LATER

THREE MONTHS LATER

March

"YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME!" Jordan said over the FaceTime call.

I was in the middle of showing her my black tux for the spring formal which is starting in forty minutes.

It has been three months since everything happened, and it has been amazing.

Damien and I have been inseparable, and our love has only grown stronger over these past few months. We go on many dates, and we never fight.

We made it official at school after we both were cleared from the hospital. Damien and I were both a bit nervous because we didn't want people to judge us, but everyone accepted us without any judgment.

"Why thank you," I thanked her as I grabbed the phone.

"Damien is one lucky guy," Jordan said with a bright smile. Then I noticed she was texting.

I raised an eyebrow with a smirk,"So I take it that is Zack you are texting?"

Jordan and Zack have been best friends for two months now, and they both have developed feelings for each other.

Zack is a nice guy. I have had a conversation with him multiple times, and he loves video games and comics. He can go on for hours about any comic book. And Jordan will sit there and listen to rant on and never get bored.

He is the complete opposite of her, yet she finds him so intriguing.

And I seen the way Zack looks at her. He looks at her like she is his everything.

I have tried to talk Jordan into asking him out on an official date, but she's scared that she will come on too hard and cause their friendship to end.

"He sent me a GIF of the show we are watching now. It's an inside joke," Jordan explained still beaming from the text.

"You should make a move," I suggested before adding,"You are a strong, independent woman, and you should make the first move. I promise you he isn't going to run off and never look back."

Jordan shrugged,"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. We'll see."

I rolled my eyes, playful,"You are a stubborn person, Jordan Garcia."

She clicked her tongue,"That's why you love me."

I laughed as my phone went off. I looked at the text message to see it was from Damien.