Ch. 14 - Realization

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT after the *

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN, I asked my older sister how she knew her boyfriend was the one.

Her response,"I mean, there was sparks and when he wasn't around me, my mind was filled with him."

I didn't understand it at the time because with Jordan I didn't have sparks. I thought about her, but there was no sparks.

But now I understand.

Kissing Damien is way different than kissing Jordan. Don't get me wrong, there was sparks whenever Damien and I touch, but that is nothing like this right now.

Sparks rippled throughout my body like I just got struck by lightening.

This kiss was fierce, and Damien's lips were soft. It felt so good; so perfect.

Then it was gone.

Damien pulled away, and I opened my eyes to him shocked at what he just did. Our faces were a few inches apart.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," Damien said, breaking our eye contact.

"Damien-..." I started, but he cut me off.

"It's okay if you don't like guys. I just....just don't want anybody to know," Damien rambled, nervously.

I can't believe it. This whole time I thought Damien wasn't gay when he actually was.

"Please don't hate me, and if you do, please don't hate Lucy. You are her first friend she has made in a long time, and I don't want to mess that up for her. I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I like you more than a friend, but it's okay if you don't," Damien kept rambling.

"I like you, too," I replied, making a small smile playing at his lips.

"Really?" He asked, clearly excited at this.

I nodded,"Yes."

His smile grew larger, and the bell rang, signaling kids to go to class.

I reached out for Damien's hand, and I grabbed it, softly. His eyes glanced at our hands before looking back up at me.

I feel like kissing him again, but, I didn't get the chance because the door open. Damien jumped back quickly, breaking apart our hands.

The teacher walked in along with a few students. I looked back at the Damien to see fear run through his face, and before I could do anything, he bolted out the door.

Secret Love | COMPLETED On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara