Ch. 13 - Xoxo

SAYING GOODBYE TO JORDAN yesterday hurt a lot, but I will see her again in two weeks for Thanksgiving break

I told her about the almost kiss with Damien, and she flipped out in excitement.

And to be a little honest, I was excited about it too. This is the first time any guy made a move on me, and I can't but to feel happy about it.

I just wish that he didn't pull away. I would have gladly kissed him.

"Micheal," my uncle said as I walking out the door to head to school. "Glad I caught you."

"What's up?" I asked him, turning to face him.

"I just wanted to let you know that I will be attending the Thanksgiving celebration at your house. Maya and Alec are going, too, so they will be with us," my uncle explained with a smile.

Maya is my cousin, my uncle's daughter, and Alec is her boyfriend.

"Well, that's great," I replied, truthfully.

My uncle nodded before walking away towards the kitchen. Max jumped off the couch, and he followed his father into the kitchen with his tail wagging.

I walked into the elevator, and I pressed the lobby button. When the elevator opened again, I was met with Matthew who was waiting for me.

"So quick question," Matthew said as we walked together towards the door. "And it's kinda serious."

"Okay...." I drawled out, looking at him.

"You don't have feelings for Lucy, right?" Matthew asked me, nervously.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Matthew looked at me like I was a psycho, but I didn't care.

If he only knew.....

Shaking my head, I replied,"No. Of course not. Why? Thinking about asking her out?"

The car pulled up, and Matthew and I climbed into the backseat.

"Yes, but I need help. I don't have any idea how to ask her out. The last girl I asked out was in third grade, and she screamed and threw her nerds all over me," Matthew explained, running a hand through his hair.

"Just get her some flowers and ask her to go on a date with you."

"Is that what you did with Jordan?"

I shook my head,"No. My sister helped get us together, and I got her favorite candy and a teddy bear to ask her out."

Matthew nodded before his eyes grew wide,"Where do I ask her? When do I ask her? Where do I take her to eat? What if I mess everything up?"

"Breathe," I ordered before adding,"You got this. Lucy clearly likes you, too."

Matthew raised an eyebrow,"Really?"