Epilogue

Sorry for the late update...

Enjoy

***********************

Sanyu walked out of the bathroom and placed Pari on the bed that was looking very cute in a baby towel. Four years ago, they were blessed with a baby girl whom they named Advika but they call her Pari.

 Four years ago, they were blessed with a baby girl whom they named Advika but they call her Pari

"My baby is so cute." Sanyu kissed her nose and she rubbed her nose cutely.

"Mamma... new dress." She pouted and jumped on the bed.

"Yes baby, I'll make you wear a new dress," Sanyu said and went into the closet.

They heard a knock and Pari instantly ran to open the door without caring that her mamma was also in a towel.

"Pari nooo..." She almost screamed but it's already late.

She had opened the door and screamed in happiness seeing that person.

"Daddaaaa..."

"Haawww.... my princess looks pretty." He said taking her in his arms and rubbed his nose on her right cheek making her giggle.

"Mamma also pretty." She pointed toward Sanyu.

He looked at her mother who was looking hot in a towel. He locked the door and eyed Sanyu who was busy blushing now.

"Dadda, mamma pretty?" Pari asked placing her hand on his cheek and turn his face toward her.

"No baby, your mamma is hot." He said kissing her cheeks and Sanyu widens her eyes hearing his words.

"Hawwttt? I will burn dadda." She said covering her mouth with shock.

He burst out in laughter while Pari was looking at him confusingly.

"No princess you won't get burnt but your dadda will surely burn." He said placing her on the bed and winked at Sanyu.

She glared at him for uttering such a word in front of their daughter. He put a bag on the bed and gave his mobile to Pari thus she started playing games. He knew she won't look up until she gets bored and he'll spend a few minutes with his wife.

He stepped toward Sanyu and she clutched the towel near her chest. He slides his hand around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Randhir, Pari is here." She said not matching her gaze with him.

"She's busy." He said kissing her neck and she closed her eyes.

He placed open mouth kisses on her bare shoulder and she moaned slowly.

"Get ready fast." He said kissing her forehead.

He went to the bed and opens the bag. Pari put mobile on the bed after getting tired and he took out two beautiful matching gowns. One for Pari and the other for Sanyu.

"Here is your dress." He said giving a big one to Sanyu.

"Thank you. It's beautiful." She said kissing his cheeks.

"Dadda... this is my." Pari said hugging her gown.

"Yes princess, it's yours." He said kissing her nose.

Sanyu walked inside the bathroom while Randhir made wear a gown to Pari. After some time Sanyu came out and he was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Come princess. Mamma gets you ready." Sanyu said standing near the dressing table and Pari ran to her mamma.

She did minimal make-up to Pari then herself while Randhir was observing them keenly. She makes Pari's hair and then adjusts her own hair.

"My both girls are looking very beautiful." He said walking toward them and kissed their forehead.

"Dadda also betffull (Beautiful)." Pari said kissing his cheeks and the couple laughed at her cuteness.

Nowadays she was trying to learn new words.

"Baby your dadda is handsome." She said nuzzling her nose with her.

"Dadda handpomp." Pari said cutely and Sanyu burst out in laughter.

"Now from where "P" came?" He asked raising his brows and Pari looked at him confusingly.

"Handpomp." She said kissing his cheeks and Sanyu giggled making him smile.

"Let's go before she makes more fun of me." Randhir said laughing and Sanyu nodded her head in yes.

Soon the small yet cute family left from there after bidding bye to the family members.

"Dadda, where we going?" Pari asked as soon as he started driving the car.

She was sitting in her mamma's lap and looking at the road

"Princess, it's a surprise." He said winking at her.

"Dadda, I want biggggg teddy." She said starching her hands.

"No baby, you've lots of teddies at home." Sanyu said caressing her hair.

"No no no... new teddy. A big one." Pari said stubbornly.

"Okay princess. Dadda will buy a big teddy for you." He said giving a flying kiss to her.

"Yaayyiiieee..." Pari squealed in happiness.

"Not again Randhir. Why don't you understand you're spoiling her." Sanyu said with a frown.

"I'm just doing the duty of the father. Now shut up." He said rolling his eyes and Sanyu sighs in disbelief.

Pari and Sanyu both were looking outside while Randhir was driving carefully. Soon he stopped the car at their destination. He came out of the car and opens the door for Sanyu.

"Come princess." He said taking Pari in his arms and forward hand to Sanyu.

"Thank you." She said holding his hand.

They walked near the house and Sanyu was awestruck seeing a house. It wasn't much big or small. It was simple and beautiful. The house was surrounded by nature.

"This is so beautiful, Randhir." She said holding his arms.

"Thank you, baby. This is our vacation house." He said kissing her hair and Pari was enjoying herself in her dadda's arms.

"Really. I loved it, Randhir." Sanyu said excitedly.

They went into the house and he placed Pari on a sofa but she jumped out and went to the backyard. Sanyu tried to catch her but she was so fast. Randhir pulled her in his lap and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"So do you remember when was the last we made love?" He asked placing a sloppy kiss on her neck.

"A day before yesterday." She moaned as he squeezed her bosom.

"Too long ago." He whispered in her ear and bites there which she shut her eyes.

She heard Pari's anklet's voice and abruptly got out of his lap. He chuckled winking at her and Pari jumped in his lap. She laughed loudly as he tickled her waist.

"Do you like it here, princess?" He asked wiping her happy tears.

"Yes, dadda." She replied laying her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Sanyu sits beside him and he wrapped one hand around her shoulder pulling her closer.

"You both are my world. I couldn't think anything without you both." He said kissing their forehead and Sanyu smiled whispering the same in his ear.

The End

So this story ended here...

I will be back with a new one soon...

Thank you for your love and support....