3. Marriage n Moments

Randhir changed his clothes n went downstairs. Sanyu's eyes fell on him n her heart stopped at the moment. He was looking ravishing handsome in purple colour velvet sherwani. Every girl was drooling over him but he just ignored them.

P: kya baat hai? Janaab bade hot-shot lag rahe hai.

Randhir glared at him n he laughed. Randhir looked at Sanyu n she immediately looked away.

"Sanyukta tumhari mehendi lag gayi." One girl chipped n Sanyu smiled at her.

After mehendi ceremony,

Sanyu was sitting on chair n watching her plate. The food was untouched by her. She wants to eat but her hands are filled with mehendi and her sister runs from there putting plate on table.

Randhir comes there n sits in front of her. Sanyu was shocked to see him. Randhir looked at plate n then her.

"Vvo.. imsosorryforwatereverhappeninroom." She speaks in fear closing her eyes while Randhir was just looking at her confusingly. He didn't understand single word.

She opens her one eye n looked at him. She again closed her eyes n took deep breath.

"Aaj jo bhi room me hua uske liye i am very very sorry. Mene vo intentionally nhi kiya tha. I am sorry." She said n got to leave from there but he held her shoulder.

She closed her eyes as his clutch was tight. She knew he will be surely scolding her n shouts on her. He pulled her n make her sit on chair.

Rd: open your eyes first.

She nodded her head in "No".

Rd:(sternly) I said open your eyes.

"No, you will scold me. I know i did mistake by hugging you tightly but I am sorry. I also know you think that i am such characterle..." before she complete he put his finger on her lips.

"Sshhh... just open your eyes." He speaks calmly.

"You will not scold me naa. I promise jo aap bologe mein vo karugi. But please don't scold me." She said with fear n he smiled at her cuteness. He wants to pull her cheeks n kept kissing her cheeks.

"Okay I will not scold you. Now please open your eyes." He said sweetly n she opens her eyes slowly. She opens her n found him smiling.

"Aap hass kyu rahe ho?" she asked innocently.

"Because you are very cute." He said pinching nose n she blushed little.

San: To aap mujhse gussa nahi ho?

Rd: No, I am not angry on you. It's okay. Ho jata hai aisa.

She smiled brightly as he was not angry on her.

Rd: tumhe bhukh lagi hai?

San: Haan.. but see my hands.

She showed her mehendi filled hands n he smiled. He took the spoon n started feeding her. She started eating without any argument as she was so hungry.

The whole scenario witnessed by Harsh, Renuka and Parth.

R:(dreamily) Harsh, aap ka to pata nahi but mujhe to meri hone wali bahu bahut pasand hai.

H:(smiled) Renu, agar itni pyaari beti jaisi bahu mile to kaun stupid mana karega.

P: to phir kiska wait kar rahe ho uncle n aunty? Aap log Anju aunty se baat kar lo. Waise bhi Sanyu vo log Sanyu ke liye ladka dekh rahe hai.

R: but Sanyu to abhi study kar rahi hai. abhi se ladka kyu dekh rahe hai?

P: vo Kishor uncle na thode purane khayalato wale hai. to Sanyu ki shaadi jaldi karana chahte hai. But Sanyu ko aage study karni hai abhi. Uncle ne Sanyu ko bola hai jab tak koi achha ladka nahi milta vo study kar sakti hai.