8. Out of Danger

Poonam stopped the car at the deserted area nearby the old fort and Sanyu looked at her confusingly.

"What happened? Why did you stop the car?" Sanyu asked with raised her brows.

"Get out of the car." She said bluntly.

"What?" Sanyu asked confused.

"I said get out of the car, stupid girl." She shouted at her and Sanyu flinched back hearing her shout as she didn't expect this from her.

Sanyu sits there shockingly until someone pulled her out of the car harshly. She gasped in horror seeing bulky and dangerous men around her.

"Poonam wh..."

She was cut by her slap and looked at her wide eyes.

"Shut up, bitch. I don't want to hear a single word from your fucking mouth." She said clutching her hair harshly.

She dragged her inside the fort which Sanyu screamed in pain but she didn't care and continued to drag her inside the fort.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Sanyu asked crying out in pain.

Poonam pushed her in the empty ground and put her feet on Sanyu's palm thus she cried in pain.

"You snatched my love from me. You snatched my Randhir." Poonam shouted punching her on the face and her nose started bleeding badly.

"B...bu... but h.. he loves me..." Sanyu cried trying to absorb the pain.

"He doesn't love you. He can't love you." She said slapping her across to cheek.

"Ple.. please let me go." Sanyu groaned in pain.

"Not in this life. You have to die." She said banging her head on stone and kicked her stomach.

Sanyu felt black spots in front of her eyes and her eyes started giving up. She doesn't want to die but seems like destiny was not in her favor. She doesn't know if he is able to find her or not. Even if he will find her; she will be dead by then.

"Give me the gun." She said to her man.

One-man gave her a gun and she pointed at Sanyukta.

"Goodbye, dear Sanyukta. I will make sure that Randhir will forget you." She said pressing the trigger.

"That's not going to happen."

She heard a very familiar voice and looked in that direction and found Randhir walking along with his men. Her men pulled out their gun and pointed at them.

"You guys don't want to rote in cell and trust me if you think you guys can kill me then see around." He said bending down to take his wife and his heart ached seeing her blood flowing from her forehead and nose.

Jordan snatched the gun from her hand and his men surrender seeing the cop all around the fort.

"Take care of her," Randhir said picking up Sanyu in his arms and started walking but stopped and turns toward her.

"I am not done here. You have to pay for what you did to my wife." He said with red eyes and went from there.

_________________________________

At Hospital

Randhir, Renuka, Anju, Kishor, and Harsh were waiting for the doctor to come out of the room. Randhir had tears in his eyes as not able to protect her and Anju put a hand on his shoulder.

"She will be fine." She said caressing her hair.

"I failed to protect her. I am the reason behind her condition." He said crying and Anju hugged her.