1. London to Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer

A girl was watching herself in the mirror and biting her nails. Her mother enters her room and smiled seeing her beautiful daughter.

"My Sanyu is looking very pretty." She said putting a black dot behind her ear.

"Mom, I don't want to marry kind of prince. I mean how he is looking? He must be looking weird in dhoti, kurta, and turban." Sanyu said imagine him.

"Sanyu, it's our tradition," Anju said caressing her hair.

"I know mom and I am not disrespecting our tradition. It's just I want to marry a hot, ravishing, and breathtaking guy. Moreover, his mother must be wearing saree, heavy pieces of jewelry, and ghunghat overhead. You know I'm not used to it." Sanyu said explaining her problem.

Anju smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Don't worry. Just meet him and his family. We will talk about it later." She said caressing her cheek and left from there.

Sanyu went to the window and stood there cursing herself. Why the hell she came from London? Her parents trapped her saying that they're here to visit their native place. She was born in London with modern culture. It's difficult for her to adjust herself in Rajasthan. Now her parents want to marry her to the prince of Jaisalmer and she was stuck here. Don't judge her. It's difficult for every girl when she had to adjust herself to a stranger family. And here the family isn't only a stranger but also pure Rajsthani.

******************

Sanyu comes down with her younger sister Sandhya. She was expecting his family in full of traditions but she didn't find anything like it. She saw two mid-age couples and one old man sitting and talking with her parents. The men were wearing formal suits and both the ladies were wearing embroidered silk saree with different colors. The old man was wearing the same formal suit as that mid-age man. A girl age of her wearing a line cap sleeve scoop neck knee-length lace cocktail dress but didn't found that boy with whom she was supposed to get hitched. She sat between both ladies nervously.

"Hello, daughter." The lady said with a smile and makes her feel comfortable.

She started introducing her family member to Sanyukta. First, she told about her father-in-law Vishwanath Singh Shekhawat. Then introduces herself as Renuka Shekhawat elder daughter-in-law and introduces her husband Harshvardhan Shekhawat. His younger brother Abhimanyu and his wife Padmini and they've one son who's named Rajveer. Harsh and Renuka have one son Randhir and daughter Ragini. Indeed their family is quite big.

She just greeted them touching their feet and sat in her place. They started talking with her and Sanyu easily got mingle with them. They're very understanding and lovable people. They believed in their tradition and culture but also walking with modern thoughts. They respect their culture and traditions. She was very fond of Ragini who easily mixed up with her. Even she found grandfather very cool and jolly.

"Sanyukta beta, if you want to continue your work after marriage then we won't mind. You can do your work." Vishwanath said making her smile brighter.

"Thank you, dadasa (Grandpa)." Sanyu replied with a bright smile.

"Sanyukta, you must be looking for Randhir but we're sorry about him. He just got a call from the office so he must be busy talking over the phone." Harsh said with a small smile.

"It's okay, uncle," Sanyu said in a low voice.

Now she was actually afraid of meeting him. Initially, she thought she will tell him to deny for the marriage but after meeting his family she can't reject him. She actually loves his family even his family hasn't problem with her working after marriage. If his family is like this then how would he? The thought of his made her scared. Scared of falling for him.