3. And then, We were Three

Three days later

Jaipur

Sanyu was very happy meeting her family after so long. Her whole family was together after her wedding. She was enjoying with her cousins but also missing him. His naughtiness, his teasing, his romantic talks, their cute fights which were ends by him giving her gifts or surprises. Everything related to him she was missing now.

"Di, where were you lost?" Her cousin Rishab asked.

"No... nothing." She smiled at him.

"I know I know. Di you're missing our jiju. Right..." Kriya said in teasing voice thus made her blushed.

"No guys. Nothing like this." Sanyu said trying to hide her blush.

"Don't lie to us di. You're missing him. It's clearly showing on your face." Preeti said with a wink.

"You guys are too much. I'm going." Sanyu said blushing still managed to maintain stern face and about to go from there but stopped them.

"Ok. We are sorry. We try not to tease you." Malay said making her sit again.

"So di, tell us something about you and Jiju? How's your life going?" Kriya asked excitedly.

"My life is going perfectly fine. And Randhir. He is best in all. He is supporting and caring husband. I couldn't ask for more and also couldn't imagine my future without him." Sanyu said with a serene smile.

"Oooooooooo..." They all said loudly in a teasing voice and she blushed hard.

"Oh God... I can't deal with you all." Sanyu said with a frown and went from them.

She was going to her room but stopped in the middle of the hall hearing his voice and turned behind her back.

"Missing me?" He asked coming close to her.

"Randhir..." She mumbled touching his cheek and smiled.

He wrapped his arms around her and their noses touched. He rubbed their noses together and kissed her lips thus she closed her eyes.

"Sanyu... Sanyu beta."

She heard familiar voice and opens her eyes but widens seeing Renuka and Anju.

"Mumma... mom..." She muttered in shock and red hue appeared on her both cheeks.

She just couldn't believe herself that she was day dreaming about him.

"What happened? Why are you standing her in middle of hall with closed eyes?" Renuka asked raising her brows.

"Mom nothing. A... ac... Actually I've... I mean... I'm bit tired. See you later." Sanyu said stammering badly and ran from there.

Renuka and Anju looked at each other then burst out in laughter. Of course mother knows every feeling of their children.

She closed the door breathing heavily and covered her face with palm. She went to bed and saw his picture in her mobile.

"I'm missing you Randhir. So much." She said kissing his picture and blushed profusely.

She hugged her mobile and closed her eyes.

************************

New York

Randhir entered in his room and slumped on the couch tiredly closing his eyes. He felt very familiar hand on his hair and instantly opens his eyes. The moment he opens his eyes he saw her smiling face and she moved down near his face n kissed his forehead lovingly.