4. Cravings

At Midnight,

Sanyu opens her eyes n slowly sat on bed. She looked at Randhir who sleeping like donkey. She put hand on her little grown tummy. Sanyu completed five months.

"See babies, your dady is sleeping like donkey. Unko aap ke mumma ki koi fikar nahi hai. Huhhh.. he is very bad." She cursed him n come out of bed. Yes, their happiness crossed all boundaries when Dr declared that she was pregnant with twins.

She wore her slippers n started walking carefully. She went inside kitchen n started searching food for herself. Then she sits on stool.

"Babies, yaha to kuch nahi hai. Ab hum kya khayege?" she pouted sadly.

At same time Renuka entered in kitchen n shocked to see Sanyu. She immediately went to her.

"Sanyu, bachha kya hua? Tum thik ho?" she asked caressing her hair.

"Mumma mein thik hu. Lekin hume bhukh lagi hai aur kuch khane ko bhi nahi." She said caressing her tummy.

"Achha to kya khana hai?" she asked.

"Parantha aur Ice cream." She said in sweet voice.

"Okay to yahi betho. Mein abhi tumhare liye paranthe bana deti hu." She said n Sanyu's eyes started twinkling in happiness.

Half an hour later,

Randhir put roamed his hand on other side n found empty. He immediately got up n looked in whole room. Sanyu was nowhere in room. He gets tensed n come out of room.

He started walking toward hall n his lips curved in beautiful smile seeing the scenario. Renuka was feeding Sanyu with extra care n love while she was busy in blubbering something.

He went near them n stood beside Sanyu. She looked at him n twisted her lips.

"mom, aap ne mujhe to kabhi aise khilaya nahi." Randhir faked complained.

"Tu bachha thodi hai jo tujhe khilau." She said n he frown. Sanyu laughed n he glared at her.

After finishing they went back their respective room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In room,

Sanyu sits on bed n Randhir sits beside her.

"So now your tummy is full so sleep." he said caressing her tummy.

"Babies tell your dady that mumma is angry on him." she said n turned her face other side.

He took her in his lap carefully n kissed her cheeks.

"Achha lekin babies ki mumma kyu angry hai?" he asked caressing her hair.

"Kyu ki babies ki mumma aur babies ko bhukh lagi thi aur dady ghode bech ke so rahe the isliye." She said n started opening his shirt button.

"Oooo.. but babies tell your mumma ki unhe mujhe uthana chahiye tha na?" he said.

"Lekin aap sote huye bahut cute lagte ho. Isiliye aap ko uthane ka man nahi hua." She pouted n he chuckled.

"Achha to babies ki mumma ko babies ke dady cute lagate hai?" he asked n carefully laid her on bed.

He removed his shirt n come over her.

"Haann, aap bahut cute ho." She kissed his nose making him smile.

"Okay to ab so jao mumma. Bahut raat ho gayi hai." he said kissing her forehead.

"Lekin I want kisses." She said rubbing her hand on his chest. He smiled n kissed her both eyes.