12. Forever us

Sorry for the late update

I was busy rewriting Knot by Destiny. Check it out in my profile.

Warning: Mature Content Ahead...

*************************

One and a half months rolls in a jiffy. Randhir was recovering fast with Sanyu taking good care of him. Sometimes it's annoyed him a lot when he wanted to do regular things and he couldn't but Sanyu handled him very well. He had his plaster removed from his hand which was a relief for him. Right now they're in their room and she was reading a book while he was making patterns on her bare legs as she was in his shirt only.

"And he slapped her. What the fuck? How could this bastard slap her?" She belled her fist in anger and he chuckled.

She literally learned his foul language and cussing is her favorite thing nowadays.

"A real man never raises his hand on a woman. Especially the one whom he claimed to love." He mouthed grabbing her ankle and kissing her toe.

"I dare you if you ever raise your hand on me then I will kick your ass." She said pointing her finger at him.

"I wouldn't dare. Now continue," He laughed and she glared at him.

"She loves him only and never thinks in her bad dreams to cheat on him. She held his leg and begged him to believe her but he didn't believe her. He believed in his ex-mistress more than his wife and kicked her out of his house. Fucking dumbass woman. She shouldn't beg him and held his legs. Yuckk... if I was at her place then I would have kicked the ass on that son of bitch and bald that fucking whore of his then proudly moved out of that fucker's house. This book is crap. Why fucking you have this book in your library?" She groaned in anger and threw the book on a couch.

"How would I know that there is such type of book in my library?" He said shrugging his shoulder and she sits on the bed.

"Don't worry, I will remove some books and buy some good books." She said climbing on his stomach and he held her by her waist.

"Do you realize that you've started cussing a lot nowadays?" He said narrowing his eyes with a smirk and she twisted her lips.

"Who's at the fault? It's all because of you." She said banging her fist on his chest.

"I did nothing." He said with a shrug.

"Of course you did. Whenever I entered the room; you're shouting at your employees in your foul language." She said holding his face and he just chuckled.

"Alright. Do you remember are going to see the doctor tomorrow?" He asked reminding her.

"Yes. Maybe you'll get free from your leg plaster too." She said laying her head on his chest and her legs spread across on his legs.

"Yes and then I can do what I want to do for so long." He said pressing his bulge against her and she gripped his hand closing her eyes.

"Randhir, does it feel good every time?" She asked roaming her finger on his chest.

"I don't know. I haven't had sex yet. Sanyukta, Are you sure you want to do it before the marriage?" He asked with worry and she lifted her face to look into his eyes.

"I told you about my bucket list. I want to lose my virginity before the marriage and to that man who is going to be my husband." She replied rubbing her thumb on his cheek.

"How can trust me so blindly? What if I break this marriage? What will you do?" He asked looking deep into her eyes.

"I trust you so much and I won't regret ever losing my virginity to you even if you break this marriage. You're my first love and I will always cherish you. But one thing I know is that you won't break my heart ever." She replied with a light smile and he placed his lips on her.