8. Tears and Pain

Double Update

Enjoy

*****************

After almost two hours Randhir got free from the meeting and enters his cabin but found pin drop silence. He looked around but didn't find her in his cabin. He saw her mobile lying on the couch along side with pizza boxes and drink cans. There was another mobile which was Gabriella's and there is not a single trace of them. He went there and took Sanyu's mobile and also found her heels near the couch.

"Where is she gone?" He mutters before calling Marcello and entering the elevator.

Marcello answers his call.

"Yes, boss."

"Where is Sanyukta?" He asked.

"I don't know about her, boss. She didn't come outside. Maybe in the canteen."

Randhir cut the call and pressed 9th floor button. He reached the floor and got out of the elevator and walked to the canteen. He just stops on his track seeing huge coward and his fisted his knuckle seeing his irresponsible employees until he heard a soft voice of hers.

"And you know your boss's hometown is in India. It's Jaipur. Jaipur is also known as pink city. The city stays in Rajasthan. Your boss belongs to Royal family so basically he is the prince of Jaipur. His grandparents still live there. Your boss knows talvar baji; I mean sword fight. He al..."

"What's going on?"

She stopped hearing his voice and everyone moved away from her. They started sweating in fear seeing their angry boss and Gabriella hit her forehead as she didn't find her mobile. He looked Sanyu who was sitting on a table and explaining his non-Indian employees to their Indian culture. Sanyu bites her lips as he comes near her.

"Everyone go back to your work. Half hour extra. It's punishment." He roared thus everyone instantly went from there except Gabriella.

"Ms. Gabriella, go to my cabin and bring back her stuff to the car." He said thus she sprinted from there.

He looked at Sanyu and she gave him a puppy look.

"What's that?" He asked raising his brows.

"I was bored so I thought to make some friends and I did. I thought to expand our culture more." She replied with a pout and a smile formed on his lips.

"What am I going to do with you? I can't even scold you. Why did left your heels in the cabin?" He asked lifting her in his arms and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I don't like wearing shoes all the time." She said resting her head on his chest and he walked to the elevator.

He carried her all the way as she hasn't her heels and he doesn't want her to get hurt anyway. He got out of the elevator and sat in the car with her in his lap. Gabriella come with her stuff and put in the car.

"Bye Gabby. We will meet soon." Sanyu said waving her hand at her with a smile.

"Bye san... I mean ma'am. See you soon." She said with a smile and closed the door.

Marcello hopped into the driver's seat and Randhir pulled the cover between front seat and the back seat.

"Why did you punish your employees?" She asked playing with his shirt's button.

"Because in working hours they're gossiping around." He replied caressing her thigh.

"But it's not their fault. I stopped them." She said with a frown.

"Well, I'm going to give you punishment anyways. But knowing that their boss don't like wasting time; they still stick around you so they deserve to be punished." He said squeezing her thigh and kissing her neck.