5. Their Happiness

"I'm saying the truth. It's hard to resist when I'm around you." He said pressing himself against her and she took a deep breath.

"Stop Randhir..." She said trying to push him but he held her closer.

"I'm already hard. I want you now." He said opening the chain of her dress and grasping her breasts.

"No, stop. Mom dad and dadi are here." She said with a moan as he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"They can't hear us and our princess is sleeping." He said taking her right breast in his mouth and beginning sucking vigorously.

"Aaahh... harder..." She moaned holding his hair and pressing his head more.

He sucked harder and fluid rolled out of his breast. He tasted her milk and continued to molds both of her boobs. He smashed his lips with her and kissed her wildly. He put her down and goes on his knees then pulled down her lower. He kissed her thigh and placed his hand on her shoulder. He kissed her cunt and rolled his tongue all over her cunt. She clutched his hair tightly and pressed his head more in her. Her legs started giving up due to his continued pleasure and he licked her pushing his tongue in her again and again. He flicked his tongue and lapped his mouth against her cunt thus she arched back in pleasure. She bites her lips to suppress herself from moaning because their daughter was sleeping in the same room. Her legs trembled as she exploded in his mouth and he licked each drop of her. He stood up and embrace her while breathing heavily. They heard a knock on the door and she quickly ran into the bathroom.

"Mom, what happened?" He asked surprisingly.

"Nothing. Where is Sanyu?" She asked back.

"In the bathroom. Do you have some work for her?" He asked again.

"No, I just want to tell you that don't mind your grandma. You know she doesn't like her." She said with a sigh.

"I know mom. In the first place, why did you bring her here? I'm sure she isn't here to see Zoey." He said annoyingly.

"We couldn't say no to her when she said that she wanted to come with us." She said.

"It's alright but if she continues to insult Sanyukta then I won't tolerate her." He belled his fist and his mother ruffles his hair.

"You've grown up so close to her. Why?" She asked with a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you go and take a rest? You must be tired of the journey. See you at the dinner table." He replied closing the door and walking to the crib.

He looked down in the crib and kissed Zoey's forehead then walked into the bathroom. He got rid of his clothes and joined Sanyu in the shower. He wrapped his hands around her chest and caressed her breasts. She relaxed in his arms and raised her hands toward his head.

*************************

The Next Day

Sanyu got downstairs with Zoey in her arms and sat on the couch. She started playing and talking with her. His grandma comes there and saw her.

"What are you doing, Sanyukta? Don't you have manners? You're Shekhawat's daughter-in-law. It's your duty to make lunch for us." Dadi said angrily in loud voice.

Zoey started crying and Sanyu stood up rocking her in her arms while murmuring sweet words in her ear.

"Dadi, please don't shout in front of Zoey. She got scared. And the maids will cook lunch for us. So don't worry." Sanyu said without looking at her and console Zoey.

Randhir come down and saw them then walked there.

"What happened, dadi? Is everything alright?" He asked raising his brows.