10. Getting Caught and Loyalty

Sanyu walked out of the bathroom wiped her hair and put her towel on the couch. It has been already ten days and he got discharged from the hospital. He was recovering but started having mood swings nowadays because Sanyukta banned him from using his laptop and mobile. For the past two days, he had been breaking the TV in his room and really troubling her.

She opens her bag and found the gifts which she bought for him. She forgot to give him that day. Randhir woke up and turns his face to look at her.

"What's that?" He asked thus she quickly looked up to him.

She got up with a smile and walked to the bed. She put the gifts on the nightstand and helped him in sitting on the bed.

"How're you feeling?" She asked touching his cheek.

"Better. But what's that gifts?" He asked pointing at the gifts and she grabbed the gifts.

"Watch it yourself. I forgot to give you on your birthday." She replied opening the boxes one by one and his eyes went wide.

It has a feather pendant chain, a gold bracelet that had graved his name, and a wristwatch.

"Wow... you really have a nice choice. I loved it. Thank you, baby," He said pulling her in a kiss and devouring her lips.

She held his shoulder and climbed on his lap then guided her hands around his nape. She tried to dominate but he didn't let her and kissed her hard. He gripped her waist and pushed his tongue in her mouth. He roamed his tongue all around her mouth and tasted her mouth which tasted like mint as she used mint toothpaste. After savoring and sucking her mouth he broke the kiss and she panted hard in his neck.

"If I wasn't injured then I would have taken you right now." He whispered in her ear and kissed her earlobe.

His lips moved down to her throat and sucked it while she was roaming her hands on his bareback. He started ravishing her collarbone followed by her neck and shoulder while kept moaning his name in pleasure. She pulled his face and kissed his lips thus he kissed her back.

The door burst open and they both got starlet so as the people who entered their room.

"Oh No..." Renuka screamed covering her eyes so as Harsh.

"Mom, Dad..." He groaned while she widened her eyes and quickly got out of his lap.

She saw Harsh and Renuka who had covered their eyes. She felt like hiding herself somewhere on the earth. She couldn't handle the embarrassment and ran into the bathroom.

"Sorry son, we will come later," Harsh said not removing his palm from his eyes.

"You already broke the thing and now you can open your eyes." He said annoyingly and they removed their palms from the eyes.

"Harsh, we should think before entering the couple room," Renuka said walking to the bed.

"You're right, Renu. By the way, we are here to inform you that we are leaving for Mumbai tonight so from now we won't become the disturbing elements." Harsh said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes.