2. Love after Marriage

Mature content

Enjoy

********************

2 Years Later

Sanyu comes out of the bathroom wearing his shirt which was hardly reaching her knees and didn't found him in the room. She went to bed and sat there with a book. She engrossed herself in reading but screamed loudly and dropping the book.

"Aaaaa... Randhir you scared me." She said keeping her hand on her heart.

Actually, when he entered the room he saw her reading a book and suddenly jumped on the bed to scared her.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said pulling her in his lap and she locked her legs around his waist.

"It's okay. Where were you?" She asked pulling out his t-shirt.

"Just had to send some mails." He said opening the shirt's button and the other hand was caressing her bare leg.

"What are you doing?" She asked moving her finger on his chest.

"Don't you know what I am doing?" he asked back opening the last button of the shirt.

"No." saying this she pushed him and got up from his lap.

"Sanyukta wait." He called her as she ran in-room showing her tongue.

"No." She giggled running into the room and he followed her.

He held her from behind and twirls around in the air making her laugh. He placed her on the floor and pushed the nearby wall removing her shirt.

"Don't you want to sleep, doctor madam?" He asked blowing air on her face.

"I'm on leave tomorrow, Mr. Shekhawat." She said garlanding her hands around his neck.

"Hmm... so we can go wild tonight." He said capturing her lips and she instantly closed her eyes.

He pulls her closer deepen the kiss and she responded slowly clutching his shirt. Their tongue fights and he tasted her mouth whole. After feeling out of oxygen they drifted apart. He hastily removed their clothes shirt and goes on his knees. Her lips trembled as she felt his tongue in her deep core. She clutched his hair tightly and pressed his head more in her. Her legs started giving up due to his continued pleasure and he licked her pushing his tongue in her again n again. He held her tightly to save her from falling and continued to suck her clit making her feeling heaven. Her moans arise his desire. He sucked her till become satisfied n kissed her lips hard. She could feel herself in that kiss.

He lifted her thrusting in her at the same time. He pinned her to the wall and then started moving in her faster and faster. He began thrusting in her deeper and harder with every passing second. She was just moaning in pleasure as his pace was increasing with passing time. He was pushing himself in her deeper and harder. She was rubbing his back and moaning loudly. She moaned to encourage him and he increased the pace of his thrust.

After two hours, he glanced at her who was looking all pink and blushing the same way the way she used to blush when they consummated their relationship the first time. It was always amazed him that she tried to act bold but ended up blushing crazily.

"Ohh, Jesus!!! I can't believe you're still blushing after we made love a number of times." He said caressing her pink cheeks and she blushed profusely hiding her face in his chest.

"Randhir..." she blushed clutching his shoulder.

"I got the world's cutest and shy wife. I love you so much Sanyukta." He said kissing her hair.