3. Unstoppable

Anju walked into her daughter's room and saw she was wearing jeans and a sleeveless top.

"Sanyu, what you are wearing?" She asked.

"Seriously mom. These are the best comfortable clothes I'm wearing." Sanyu replied rolling her eyes and her mother hit her forehead.

"We are going to your in-laws house. You need to wear something traditional. Wait." She said going out of the room and come back with a saree.

"No way, mom. I'm not going to wear this thing." Sanyu said scrunching her nose.

"This thing is called saree and trust me it will look good on you." Her mother said caressing her hair and she grumpily wore the saree.

She looked herself in the mirror and found it actually good on her. Her mother winked at her and went from there. She wore matching earrings and did minimal makeup and left her hair opens on her shoulders. She took her hills and takes a last glance before walking out of the room.

After half hour of the journey they reached Shekhawat palace. They were welcomed by Renuka and Padmini.

"My only granddaughter-in-law," Dadasa said engulfing her in a hug and she hugs him back with a smile.

"I missed you so much, Dadasa." Sanyu grinned pulling from the hug and he chuckled kissing her forehead.

"I missed you too. No one play chess with me." He said with a pout and Sanyu smiled at his cuteness.

"It is because no one is smarter than you. I'm the only smart like you so we will make a good team." Sanyu said winking at him and they laughed.

They went to the backyard and started playing chess. After an hour Renuka comes to call her.

"Sanyu beta.." Renuka said gaining her attention.

"Kya hai, Renuka? Hume pareshaan mat karo." Dadasa said grumpily as he was on the verge of losing against his granddaughter-in-law.

(What is it, Renuka? Don't trouble us.)

"Dad, I just want to say that you can play this later. I am sending Sanyu to Randhir's office with lunch." Renuka said thus Sanyu instantly stood up from the chair.

"Really, mom. I can't wait to see his priceless expression." Sanyu clapped her hands like a kid.

"Someone is so excited." Dadasa teased and she blushed a little.

"Dadasa not fair. You should be in my team." Sanyu said with a pout and he slapped the back of her forehead playfully.

"I'll be always on your side. Now go." He said patting her back.

Sanyu and Renuka went inside the palace. Renuka gave her the lunch basket and tells her that the driver will take her there. Soon after twenty-five minutes of the journey, the driver stopped the car in front of a huge building and she got out of the car.

"Wow, Mr. Soon to be husband got amazing workplace." She said looking at the building and laughed a little.

She walked inside and greeted by the guards as they already knew her. She went to the reception desk and the receptionist looked at him.

"Yes, how can I help you?" She asked checking her top to down.

"I'm here to see Randhir. Can you please tell me where his cabin is?" Sanyu asked politely.

"Do you have appointment, Miss?" She asked with raised brows.

"No. I guess I don't need an appointment to meet my fiancé." Sanyu replied with a light smile.