5. Crazy Couple - Craziness

At Night

Randhir enters his room or we could say their room and saw her digging in her bag and searching something.

"What are you looking for?" He asked standing near her.

"I think I forgot my nightdress. It was in pink color with cute kitty picture." She replied closing her bag and he chuckled.

"You realized it now. You didn't realize it when you spent a night in Mumbai." He said pulling her up from the floor and kissed her nose.

"No, silly. I slept wearing your shirt so I didn't know that I forgot my nightdress." She said with a pout and he went into his closet.

He come back with his shirt and handed her thus she looked at him confusingly.

"Wear this." He said thus she widened her eyes.

"This? No way. I'm not wearing your shirt in your presence." She said shaking her head and he rolled his eyes.

"You can wear this in Mumbai but not here in my presence. Such a tease you're. And I'm not fucking letting you sleep in this jeans. You won't able to sleep properly." He said pushing her inside the bathroom.

She made a face and changed herself in his shirt then come out of the bathroom.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." She let out a loud scream seeing him only in a boxer and turns the other side blushing red.

"What the fuck? Why are you screaming woman?" He shouted back confusingly.

"You're almost naked. Did you forget that there is a woman in your room?" She snapped at him angrily.

"And that woman is my fiancée." He said getting angry now.

"Fiancée not a wife. No, I'm not sleeping with you on the bed." She said not turning toward him.

"Damn woman. I'm warning you. Just come here or I'm coming to you." He shouted and she closed her ears.

"I AM NOT COMING." She shouted back and he raised his hands in frustration.

He jumped out of the bed and she ran to the terrace which was attached to his room. She laughed showing her tongue and he glared at her while chasing her.

"Stop." He said but she winked at him and continued to run.

He ran faster and took her in his arms making her squeal loud. He walked to the bed and throws her on the bed coming over her.

"Now tell me, in which century you're living?" He asked trailing kisses on her cheek.

"Huh... is it even a question?" She asked back rolling her eyes.

"Then why you're behaving like we're leaving in our grandparent's century? We live in modern-day where girls get pregnant before the marriage." He said rubbing his nose with hers.

"And then her beloved or boyfriend leaves her." She said twisting her lips and he chuckled.

"Not everyone does. Many are blessed bachelor fathers I know and stayed by their women." He said kissing her eyes and she wrapped her hands around his nape.

"You want to be one of them?" She asked pulling him closer and he just smiled warmly at her.

"As much as I want to be one of them I don't want to rush in things. I want you for myself only. At least two or three years. After that, I can start practice to share you with that unborn soul." He said with a frown and she hit his chest.

"Shut up. Do you realize what we're talking about?" She asked in disbelief.

"It's not bad though. Now give me my good night kiss." He said smashing his lips on hers and she closed her eyes tangling her hands in his hair.