5. Happy Family

In Sandhir room,

A little boy was struggling in his father's arms while a little girl was sitting on bed n looking at her brother.

Randhir was holding him very tight so he can't come out of his hold. Sanyu was sleeping peacefully with small smile.

"Aee.. daddy ne kitna jhol(zor) se pakara hai.." he chipped making face.

"To tum daddy ko uthao naa. valna(varna) hum tale(late) ho jayege." She said cutely.

Ehsaas and Ahana both are twins. Four years passed n Sandhir's bond become stronger. They enjoy each n every moment of their babies. They never left chance to pamper them. In fact they are apple of their eyes.

"Hana daddy to uth ni lahe(rahe) hai.." he pouted n tried to move but all wasted. Something strikes in Ahana's little brain. She got up n started jumping on Randhir's back. Randhir felt pain in his back n opens his eyes.

"Hana baby, stop. It's paining." Randhir almost screamed in pain which breaks Sanyu's sleep.

Sanyu got up n took Ahana in her lap. Randhir left Ehsaas n he immediately sat in his mother's lap. She kissed both them in cheeks.

"Aaahh.. my back." Randhir winched in pain.

"Tolly(sorry) daddy, vo aapne Saaz ko patla(pakara) tha to hum tale(late) ho lahe the." Ahana said n Randhir smiled.

"Aww... come here my princess." he said n she jumped in his arms. Ehsaas also jumped on Randhir n he cuddled them.

San: achha bachho abhi late nahi ho raha hai. Aap ke dadu n dadi aap ka wait kar rahe hoge.

"Bye mumma, bye daddy.." they shouted n runs from there. Randhir got up n closed the door. He turned toward Sanyu n smirked. Before Sanyu runs to bathroom he catches her n locked her waist.

"Randhir, chhodiye mujhe. Nahaane jana hai." she started struggling in his arms but he was holding her tight.

"No, babies sath me sote hai to hum dono ko time nahi milta hai. Waise bhi aaj Sunday hai to vo log jogging se late aayege so hum zyada time spend kar sakte hai." he chipped looking in her eyes.

Sanyu closed the gap between their lips n kissed him softly. He holds her nape with his one hand n pulled her closer. She wrapped her hand around his neck n they started kissing each other passionately.

He opens the knot of her nighty n removed it then took her in his arms without breaking the kiss.

He made her lay on bed n deep the kiss making her moaning in his mouth. He broke the kiss n removed their remaining clothes.

"I love you.." he chipped her n kissed her hard. He entered in her n she moaned loud. She clutched his shoulder as he increased his speed.

The room filled with their moans n groans. After an hour he decreased his speed n she kissed him passionately.

"I Love you too.." she speaks breathing heavily.

"Achha tumhe nahi lagta ki Ehsaas n Ahana needs one brother or sister." He says moving in her slowly.

"Aap unn dono ko bich mei mat lao. I know unn dono ko brother sister nahi chahiye but aap ko one son or daughter chahiye." She mouthed n moaning.

"ab tum itni smart ho hi to samjh gayi naa.." he speaks still moving in her.

"Hmm... waise vo I missed my periods this time." She said slowly n he stopped his work.

"Really. Iska matlab may be you're pregnant." He said hopefully n she kissed him hard.

"Hmm... We will go to doctor." She said n hugged him tightly. He hugs her back n kissed her shoulder. He broke the hug n kissed her forehead.

Then he come out of her n lay beside her n covered themselves with quilt. He pulled her upon him n she rested her head on his chest. He started caressing her hair.

"Sanyu I hope ye sach ho." He said kissing her hair.

"Randhir sachhi batau to I can feel our baby." she chipped n kissed his chest.

"Really...???" he asked surprisingly n lay her on bed n come over her carefully.

"Haann, I experienced once. Now I can feel ki our baby is in me." She replied n he moved down. He rested his ear on her tummy n closed his eyes. Sanyu caressed his hair n felt water drops on tummy.

She realised he was crying n she pulled him to her face. She wiped his face n kissed his forehead. He pulled her in his lap n hugged her.

She hugs him back closing her eyes. No words, no talks are needed. Their heart was speaking only one thing, "I choose you and I'll choose you over n over without pause, without doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll choose you always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

One year later,

In Sandhir's room,

"Kuhu, deekho doll. Kitni pyaari hai." Ahana said showing her doll to her 2 months old sister. Yes, Sanyu gave birth to girl 2 months ago. They named her Aashi but Ahana n Ehsaas called her "Kuhu".

"Kuhu, Kuhu..." Ehsaas entered in room running fast. He showed her his new car which Randhir bought for him last week.

"Kuhu, car dekho. Hum isme ghumne jayege.." he speaks touching her tiny cheeks. She smiled n waved her hands in air.

"Aaaww.." she giggled n they kissed her cheeks. Sandhir are standing at door n watching their kids.

Suddenly Ahana tried to took her in her lap. Sanyu saw this n about to go there but Randhir stopped her.

"Let them handle." He chipped n she nodded her head.

Ehsaas helped Ahana n they succeed. Ahana carefully holding her in lap n she giggled.

"Mujhe bhi dona kuhu ko.." Saaz speaks n holding her tiny finger.

"Nai, mein nahi dugi." Hana said pouting n they started fighting for Kuhu. Kuhu didn't felt any attention n she started crying.

Sandhir went to them n Sanyu took kuhu.

"Aaalleee... kya hua meli kuhu ko?" she speaks some sweet words n she stopped crying.

"And aap dono fight kyu kar rahe the? See kuhu ko achha nahi lagta hai agar aap dono fight karte ho to." Randhir said n took them in his lap.

"Sorry Kuhu.." they chipped holding their ears. She smiled brightly. They again started playing with her.

Randhir took Sanyu in his arms n she rested her head on his shoulder.

"The greatest marriages are built

on teamwork.

A mutual respect,

a healthy dose of admiration,

and a never ending portion of love

n grace."

The End