4. The Evil Girl

Sanyu walked downstairs and saw the palace was getting decorated. She went and started guiding servants in decoration. She saw two baskets filled with Lilies and her eyes went widens.

"Kakasa, ye lilies yaha kaun laya? (Uncle, who bought this lilies?)" She asked pointing at the baskets.

"Bahurani, vo subha mali rakh ke gaya hoga. (Daughter-in-law, gardener must have place them.)" He replied politely.

"Aree kakasa, aap ko yaad hona chahiye Randhir ki tabiyat kharab ho jati hai inn phoolo se. (Uncle, you should remember that Randhir gets sick because of this flowers.)" She said shaking her head remembering that he have allergy from lilies.

"Maaf kariye, bahurani. (Sorry, daughter-in-law.)" He said looking down.

"Koi baat nahi, kakasa. Hota hai aisa. Aap jayiye aur kuch aur kaam kariye. Ye me dekh leti hu. (No worries, uncle. It happens. You go and do some other work. I will watch this.)" She said with a smile.

He left from there and she put two baskets aside and started checking other baskets. After separating lilies baskets she called other servants and started guiding them. She held one basket and about to go from there but collide with a girl and both fell on the floor.

"What the hell? Don't you have eyes?" She shouted at her getting up from the floor.

Sanyu too stood up and eyes at her headphones and rolled her eyes.

"Tumhe dekh ke chalna chahiye tha. Meri galti nhi hai. (You should watch while walking. It's not my fault.)" Sanyu said pointing her finger at her.

"Just shut up, you stupid. I will see you later. Bloody uneducated people." She said stomping her foot on the floor and went from there.

"Such a spoiled girl." Sanyu mutter before picking up the basket but someone caged her in arms.

"Hey, wify. I didn't see you since the morning." He said kissing her neck and she pushed him.

"God!!! Randhir, have some shame here. We are not alone here." She said scolding him and he made face.

"You are such a romance killer. Let me help you with decoration." He said glancing at the flower basket in her hand and walked to the lilies baskets.

"Randhir, rukiye. Hath mat lagana. (Randhir, stop. Don't touch it.)" She ran to him and grabbed his hand fearfully.

"Kya hua? Sirf flowers to hai. Tum to aise dar rahi ho jaise ye poison ho. (What happened? It just flowers. You are scaring like this is poison.)" He said with a frown.

"For you, it's more like poison. They are lilies and you have allergy from them." She said checking his temper and also checked his face to see any reaction.

"Relax. I didn't touch them yet. Who bought them here?" He asked rubbing her arms.

Obviously she was still shivering and he took her away from there so that she can relax.

"It was by mistake. The gardener must have bought." She replied sitting on the couch.

"What happened to her again? Is she alright?" Renuka asked coming to them and saw her scared face.

"She is fine, mom. She just got scared because I was about to touch lilies." He said thus her eyes went widens.

"Hey bhagwan, tum thik to ho, beta? (God!! Are you alright, son?)" She asked worriedly.

"Mom, I am fine and she stopped me before I touch them." He said with assurance.

"She did good job. Mujhe sab ko batana hoga ki iss ghar me galti se bhi lilies aur marigold nahi aane chahiye. Sanyu ko bhi Marigold se allergy hai. (I need to tell everyone not to bring lilies and marigold in this house; not even by mistake. Sanyu also have allergy from marigold.)" Renuka said shaking her head and went from there.