2. Honeymoon Drama

*Mature Content*

(Note: Extremely hot scene.

If you are comfortable then read it.

Otherwise skip this OS.

Bashing are not allowed.

Keep enjoy..)

In Switzerland,

Randhir and his wife Sanyukta are come to Switzerland for honeymoon. But he has some other plan. He was sitting on sofa n sipping coffee.

At the same time a girl comes there n sits in front of him. He looked at her n put coffee cup aside. She was looking extremely hot in pink colour strapless dress which was reach to her thigh. Her milky white legs are making her hotter n her bare shoulder was inviting him.

She cleared her through n he comes back to his sense.

"Liked.. What you see Mr Shekhawat?" she asked seductively n he smirked.

"Well actually, i don't like it. But i just loved it babe." He replied without hesitation n pulled her in his lap.

"Randhir it's not right. I mean you are here with your wife for honeymoon. You are cheating her. She is very innocent. I am just your PA." She speaks with teary eyes.

"So i don't care n I don't love her. I love you. I only love you. Now don't spoil my mood. You are already looking hot in this dress." He said caressing her legs n kissing her neck.

"Thank you." she said shyly.

He kissed her chest n lay her on sofa. Randhir couldn't take it more and started kissing her on lips. They are sucking each other lips. He bit her lips and entered his tongue in her. She moaned in his mouth.

He tasted every corner of her mouth. Now it's she who tasted his mouth. Their saliva mixed with each other.

He picked up her in his arms n takes her to room. He locked the door n removed his clothes. Then he come to her n removed her dress. Now they are only in their lower.

Before he goes further she pushed him on bed n come over him. She bent to his lips n started kissing him. He clutched her hair n pulled her close. They are kissing each other madly.

His hands are on her chest n continues pressing her breast. She moaned in pleasure n broke the kiss.

She started kissing his chest n he groaned in pleasure. She was chewing, biting n loving his chest. She kissed his nipple n he lost all control.

He took her under him n kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss he started kissing her shoulder. She was pulling him more in her moaning his name.

He bit her neck n gave love bites to her. He took her nipple n sucked hard. She let out loud moan. He sucked her both nipple until he gets satisfied.

He moved down n kissed her navel. He rubbed his nose there n she giggled feeling ticklish there. He placed some wet kisses on her navel n gave love bites there.

He again comes upon her n kissed her hard. She responded equally n the kiss turn to wildest. Then he removed their remaining cloths. He moved his head in her n she clutched bed sheet tightly. He sucked her n his tongue played in her.

Taking his time, he inserted his finger n started giving her more pleasure. She was kept moaning his name loudly. After 20 minutes he removed his finger n she took him in mind numbing passionate kiss.

He adjust himself properly n entered in her. She bit his lips hard n chewed his lips. He stayed n let her out pain. She gets stable n kissed him softly n sucked all bloods from his lips.

He started moving slowly but she guided him to move faster. Hearing her moan he increased his speed n started moving fast. The room filled with their moans n groans.

After 2 hour he stopped n fell on her. She kissed his hair n caressed his back. He comes out of her n lay beside her. He pulled her upon her n kissed her forehead then covered themselves with quilt.

"It's not good to cheat your innocent wife." She said kissing his chest.

"Innocent???" he said n they looked at each other. Next moment they burst out in laugh. She rolled on bed n laughed hard. He comes upon her n kissed her hard.

"I love you so much Wify." He said pecking her lips. But she pushed him n got up.

"But I hate you Mr Hubby." She replied tied bed sheet around her naked frame n went to window. He also went behind her n hugged her from back.

"Chhodiye mujhe aap. Mujhe aap se baat nahi karni hai." she said struggling in his arms.

"Areee but Sanyu mene aisa kya kar diya ki tumhe mujhse baat nahi karni hai?" he asked kissing her cheeks.

"Huhh! Bano mat aap. Aap ko pata hai vo chhoti bachhi ki dress me mujhe kitna uncomfortable feel ho raha tha. Lekin phir bhi aapne mujhe vo pehnene ko bola." She replied twisting her lips. He turned her toward him n pecked her lips.

"But tum uss dress me bahut achhi lag rahi thi. Hot se bhi zyada beautiful lag rahi thi." He said kissing her forehead n she smiled.

"Hmm lekin next time mein vaisa dress nahi pehnugi. Mujhe saree me hi acchha lagta hai." she said pouting n he kissed her pout.

"Okay. Waise bhi honeymoon pe aaye hai to kuch to new karna padta hai. Varna 10 saal baad hum bhul jayege ki hum kabhi honeymoon pe gaye the. Kal hum Kuch aur naya try karege. " He said with pout n she kissed his pout.

"Achha ab sona nahi hai kya?" she asked kissing his nose tip.

"Biwi honeymoon pe sone thodi aate hai." he replied picking up in his arms.

He covered themselves with quilt n started making love her again n again. Thought their marriage is not love marriage still they are behaving like love birds. 

*To read this part Follow me.*