3. And It Happened

Two Days Later

Sanyu sits inside the car with Zoey in her arms as she got a call from him that they had to attend a party. Being possessive about her baby she decided not to leave her alone at home with the nanny. She doesn't have trust in the nanny.

"Ma... ma..." Zoey clutched her dress and she looked at her.

"What my baby wants?" She asked kissing her palm.

"Ma... ma... ma..." She kept on chanting the new word not knowing its meaning.

The car stopped at the beach and she come out of the car as a guard open the door. She saw a modern house that was looking so beautiful. She looked around but did not find a single person and that scared her.

 She looked around but did not find a single person and that scared her

"Why we are alone here?" She asked the guard.

"Ma'am, please don't be scared. Just follow me." He replied and walked to the entrance.

She followed him and he opens the door and asked her to go inside the house. Hesitantly she walked inside the house. She saw a card on the stool and pick it up.

Come to the beach.

She read it and walked to the beach only to find him waiting for them. They hadn't talked in these two days as she was busy ignoring him and he was planning something for her.

"Are you alright?" He asked wrapping his hand around her waist and she nodded her head.

He kissed her forehead and then took Zoey in his arms who was sleeping peacefully. Sanyu saw a table and two chairs alongside a crib and a huge four posture bed.

"You did this?" She asked surprisingly looking at the decoration.

"Not alone but with the help of a few men." He replied laying Zoey in the crib.

"It's really nice." She said touching the edge of the crib and he held her hand.

"Thanks. Let's have dinner." He said dragging her to the table and sitting on the chair pulling her in his lap.

"If you're keen on making me sit on your lap then why this other chair?" She asked with raised brows and he shrugged his shoulder.

"Just like that. Now listen to me first. I'm sorry for saying those words to you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just spilled my anger on you when you're all innocent. I'm really very sorry." He said genially apologizing and she cupped his face.

"I forgive you. Don't think I'm forgiving you easily so that you can hurt me next time. I forgive you because I don't want to stretch this matter anymore. You did this arrangement to make me happy and that's enough for me. So my baby's daddy; I forgive you." She said kissing his forehead and he gripped her waist.

"Daddy huh..." He smirked and she widened her eyes and slapped his arm.

"Shut up. Zoey is here." She said with a frown and he chuckled.