6. Big Mouth Gentleman

Sorry for the late update..

I had a terrible headache yesterday that I couldn't write.

I feel better now so decide to give an update...

Enjoy

*****************

"Late realization." He said throwing her in the pool and laughed.

"You stupidddd...." She shouted angrily and he jumped in the pool.

She swum and he chased her then caught her from the back. She turns toward him and he caged her by her waist.

"Hello Angry bird." He said opening her shirt's button and she slapped his hand.

"Don't do that. We're not alone." She said feeling shy and he kissed her cheek.

"We're alone today. I gave off to all maids and servants today." He said continuing opening the shirt's button and threw out of the pool.

She gasped hugging him and he hugs her back tightly. Their bare chests were pressing against each other. Her breath becomes uneven as he roamed his hands on her bareback. She pulled back of the hug and kissed his lips. He caressed her bare legs responding to her kiss and moved his hand between her thighs. He caressed her thigh and makes circle around breast with other hand thus she bites his tongue. He pinched her nipple and she opens her mouth thus he thrust his tongue in her mouth. They broke the kiss feeling breathless and joined their forehead.

"Your kisses are going to be hell for me." He said rubbing his thumb on her lips.

"So I am." She said pushing him and swim away from him laughing loudly.

"Sanyukta wait..." He said floating toward her and tried to catch her but she escaped from him.

"Try to catch me Randhir." She said showing her tongue and laughed.

She swum but felt someone pulling her and next second he swung her in his arms all of sudden earning loud shrill voice from her.

"So now where you will go?" He asked spinning her in the water and kissed her lips.

"I love teasing you." She replied between their kiss and they laughed nuzzling their noses together.

"I will tease you when the real time will come." He said winking at her and she gasped in horror and slapped his right arm.

"Wait... Oh God!!! How could I? Happy Birthday, Randhir. I'm so sorry. I'm so dumb. How could I forget to wish you at 12 o'clock?" She said in cracked voice and managed to peck his lips while he looked at her in surprise.

"Wowww.. Thank you, my love. And it's alright. I'm not upset." He said pulling her closer and wiped her tears.

"No, it's not right. How could I? I was here to celebrate your birthday and just forgot your birthday. I'm such a bad fiancée." She said crying her heart out and really feeling guilty.

"It's okay, baby. Just calm down. Ok." He tried to cup her face but she pushed his hand away and swum toward the end of the pool.

"I don't deserve you. I should wish you at 12 o'clock but how could I just slept? I... I'.. I'm sorry..." She said crying hard and covered her face between her palms.

His heart ached to see her crying for no reason. Of course it's his birthday and he deserves to treat special but by spending tears on him was not something special. For him, her presence made his birthday special. He pulled her in his embrace and rubbed her back.

"Baby, it's alright. I want you to stop crying." He said breaking the hug and tried to wipes her tears which were kept flowing of her eyes.

"No, it's not right. It's not right." She said sobbing and he hold her face tightly.