• Chapter 27 •

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V.~
It had been quite a while sitting here. I was getting very tired and felt really lethargic. I needed something to eat, i'd eat anything at this stage. I decided to get up off the ground and search the small about of shrubbery around the little oasis for something to eat.

I brushed the sand of my pants and began searching. There was a lot of green but nothing that looked really edible. After a few minutes  I noticed a little dark green bush with some pink berries. I'd never seen anything like it before, after all this was an alien planet, miles away from home.

It felt really weird to think about how far away I was from home, how long it's been since i've seen Amelia and Doppler, how long it's been since Jim and I have felt normal. It was really not great being left to my own thoughts. It made me feel so lonely. The only normal sort of relationship i've had for the past while was my friendship with Tom and even that was fake.

I decided to just eat the berries. I thought about it, either I starved to death or died from weird alien berries. The berries sounded a lot cooler and there was more of a chance of living than the other option. They tasted really good, maybe they only tasted nice because I was hungry but I didn't exactly care.

After a while of sitting, running my fingers through the sand, I had decided that I needed to do something. I had to at least catch up with Silvers Ship, Grace. I might somehow be able to talk Jim out of being an idiot. I don't know how i'll do it in this rickety old longboat but I have to try.

I stepped into the boat and started up the engine. It took a few tries but I got it working eventually. The start was very rocky however as I was leaving the atmosphere it started to get smoother. I thought I saw someone in a boat the same as mine out of the corner of my eye. No. It couldn't have been. It must be the berries, i'm probably hallucinating.

         。。。 

I turned around just to check the engine was still running smoothly and I thought I saw something again. It was far behind me, I squinted slightly to try and get a better look. It was moving closer and became clearer. It was one of the royal navy ships and in behind that more appeared.

There was a chance that Amelia could be on one of those ships, that is of course if I wasn't still hallucinating from those berries. I thought that it was best to wait until the ship came to me consider the state of this old longboat.

As it was approaching me I could see the people on it, the royal navy obviously. All in their navy uniforms but there were two people at the front who weren't. They're probably just sergeants, I thought to myself.

"Are you alright down there?!" Shouted one of the navy men.

"Um I think so!" I called back, cautiously. I still didn't know how they would react to me, seeing as from their perspectives it probably just looked like I up and left with the Centurion.

"Here grab on!" He continued as he threw a sturdy rope ladder down to me. I stepped onto it and held on as tight as I could, I started to try and climb. "No need! We'll pull you up." He called. There was a sudden jerk and I was being pulled up. As soon as I reached the deck everyone recognised me immediately.

"Is it really?!" Came the all too familiar english accent. "(Y/n)?!" She shouted as she pushed passed the crew to get to me. "Oh (Y/n) darling, come here." Aunt Amelia pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Amelia!" I said relieved to see my aunt again. I really needed this hug right now. It was the best feeling being reunited with my aunt. I pulled away slightly and she was still holding onto my arms as if she never wanted to let me go again. "You're not a hallucination" I laughed. "And you are mad at me right?" I muttered.

"Oh my days, of course not sweetie. Why on gods green planets would I be angry with you?!" She said, confusion lacing her tone.

"We'll I let IronBeard get away with the Centurion and then I left stupidly to try and get it back by myself. Well not completely by myself but yeah." I tried to explain. I don't know why she wasn't mad, I clearly had done something very wrong. I lost this very important ship.

"(Y/n), it's not your fault at all, at all. If anything it'll be my fault for leaving you two lubbers by yourselves watching The Centurion. I should've known better than that. I'm terribly sorry." She paused for a minute. "Where's Jim?" She said looking behind me for sight of him.

"I have a lot to tell you, can I maybe get something to eat whilst I do? I haven't had anything but alien berries in a while and i'm pretty sure they were making me hallucinate." I chuckled.

"Scampi, tell the chef to make some of her finest food for (Y/n). That's an order." She smiled.

"Yes ma'am!" He stood straight, saluted with a straight face and marched towards the kitchen.

"Oh cheer up a bit!" Amelia called after him, she turned to me, "These navy boys, such stiff stickler sallies. Cant joke around with them at all."

I laughed, "Are you sure they're not just a bit scared or intimidated by you? You can be very commanding and stiff yourself sometimes."

"Oh whatever, let's get you some clothes and a blanket you look freezing...maybe something a little...cleaner." She said looking at my ripped and rather dirty attire.

"Hey! In fairness, I had very little money and I wasn't exactly planning on this lovely trip so I didn't pack anything." I replied as we started to walk to her stateroom.

After changing into some warmer clothes I was sat down with Amelia on a soft couch in the stateroom. There was a rug, coffee table and some cushions too which somehow made this ship in the middle of space seem a little safer and a little more cosy.

I began telling her of my adventure...