• Chapter 28 •

(A/n) Sorry lmao, low-key forgot this existed again.

As we were conversing over the experiences i've had while we were apart Amelia insisted that she do my hair. I don't usually like to let people touch my hair but I really needed a little TLC and I know Amelia missed doing my hair like when I was young.

My hair was extremely tangled, it wasn't exactly a priority while I was away, so it wasn't the most soothing thing at first. Still it was nice to just be here chatting with my aunt again.

         。。。

"I still don't understand why he just decided to turn on me like that." I said sadly.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about it too much darling, his mind is obviously just a bit scrambled at the moment." She replied softly.

"I know...he's just...he's so stupid, why would he even consider stealing The Centurion with Silver. I mean he could've just left like I did, it would've been just as easy- Ouch!" She accidentally tugged a little too hard whilst braiding.

"Oh don't be a baby!" She retorted jokingly.

"Anyway, yea that's pretty much everything." I finished.

"Well there's no need to worry now. I'm going to sort this whole kerfuffle out. By the sounds of what your story we're not far from, Grace the ship was it? and the Centurion." She reassured.

"Yeah but then what're we going to do?" I protested.

"So impatient" she chuckled. "Just like your mother" a sad expression starting to creep into her face. "Anyhow, we'll catch up with the two ships, we have reinforcements coming from a different direction so we should do well. We have the whole royal navy on our side this time around. We'll fight off that Silver, talk some sense into Jim and take back the Centurion."

"Ok great, let's get ready then." I leapt out of my seat. Amelia pulled me straight back down.

"Wait a minute little pup-"

"Pup?" I interrupted, laughing. "Here I thought you were a cat." I teased.

"Oh well, it seems Delbert has rubbed off on me. Besides that, you need to finish your food and rest." She said sternly.

"Oh come on, we need to get going if we want to catch up to them before Silver gets the ship or before Iron beard gets to Botany Bay." I tried convince her.

"Don't worry we're already on course. There's nothing to be done at the moment, so rest. Besides it'd honestly only be better for us if Silver got the ship. He will have defeated Iron beard which would make light work for us. Unless he also has plans of letting all the prisoners loose?" Amelia continued.

"I guess your right, but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I don't think Silver and his crew will be able to defeat Iron Beard." I chuckled.

"Fair enough." Amelia laughed.

~ Jim's P.O.V. ~
Royal Navy ships. It was a long shot. On one hand (Y/n) could be on one, on the other I could make my way up there only to be taken prisoner. After all it did really look like the two of us just up and left with the Centurion.

I was really torn on what to do, "What would (Y/n) have done?" was all I kept thinking. I landed on just braving it and going straight up to one of the ships. This was going to be interesting.

As I got closer to the ship suddenly there were guns being pointed at be. I instinctively went to reach for my own gun but realised quickly that was not the best idea. I stopped my little boat in its tracks.