• Chapter 4 •

Jim, Morph, B.E.N. and I were sitting in this dimly lit supply closet on a ship filled with pirates.

"This is a mess..." I sighed.

"Yeah, almost feels like old times." Jim joked, I will admit I did chuckle slightly.

"That's the truth." I replied.

"Don't get me wrong guys, love the jokes but this isn't exactly the time, we need to figure out what we're going to do. We might die, if we don't and we can't get the ship back then i'll lose my job. Oh no I can't do that, what'll I do?" B.E.N. said, very worried.

"You could always just go dance with an android named Lupe." Jim proposed, as a joke obviously.

Jim began to laugh and I couldn't help but join in. I stopped myself though, I was still mad at him. All he has to do is laugh with me and i'm already reconsidering not talking to him. It's annoying that he has that power over me. I won't just let him back in like that though, he hasn't even apologised.

"Jimmy, not the time for jokes." B.E.N. reiterated.

"Yeah Jim." I said sarcastically. "But on a real note. Why don't we try to figure out why Ironbeard wanted The Centurion, we can go from there."

"Because it's the fastest ship in the galaxy obviously." Jim said.

"There has to be a reason though." I replied.

"Mm I suppose..." Jim said, he likes like he was thinking. "We have an advantage here. They only think that B.E.N. is here, they don't realised (Y/n) and I are here." Jim explained. I knew what he was getting at.

"That's great Jimmy but how exactly is that going to help?" B.E.N. asked.

"If Jim and I stay hidden, and you continue as a hostage, we can get the upper hand on them. All we have to do is figure out what they want with The Centurion without being noticed." I answered before Jim had the chance too.

"Yes, that's what I was thinking." Jim added.

I wasn't exactly happy about having to talk to Jim, but it's not like I had much choice to be honest. It was a bit of a life or death situation. We all agreed that Jim and I would try to get information.

We sat around for a bit throwing out ideas of how we'd get the information. I finally had a good idea.

"They should be having dinner soon right?" I said, breaking some silence.

"Probably, I don't know." Jim shrugged.

I gasped dramatically, "THE Jim Hawkins, doesn't have all the answers. Wow." I mocked him.

"Very funny, (Y/n)..." He mumbled.

"Anyway, I was thinking if we hide in the galley, we'd probably catch some conversations." I explained.

"Sounds good to me, except...I have to stay here. Don't I?" B.E.N. sighed.

"Yeah sorry B.E.N. but we can't blow our cover." I said apologetically.

"Ok nice idea but where are you planing on hiding?" Jim asked, smirking.

"Actually I know exactly where we'll hide, thank you very much." I retorted.