• Chapter 6 •

Jim looked at me a held his arms out, smiling awkwardly.

"No." I scoffed.

"Oh come (Y/n)!" He whispered shouted. "You know it'll be so much more comfortable if you just lay against me." He said still holding his arms out. I shook my head. "Stop being so stubborn." He said.

I didn't want to admit it but he was right, it would be a lot more comfortable. I sighed, "Fine...but i'm still mad at you." I said pointing my finger at him accusingly.

"Yeah, yeah. Just come here." He chuckled.

I scooted over to him and rested my head against his chest. He put his arms gently around me. I relaxed and sunk into his grasp, even if he was being completely irritating lately, it still felt so nice to be in his arms again.  I felt warm and safe.

~ Jim's P.O.V. ~
She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms, cautiously around her. I wasn't completely sure where I stood with her so I didn't want to push it. It was so nice to have her in my arms again.

I couldn't understand why (Y/n) just randomly wanted to take a break from us. She didn't say we had broken up, but it was still a break. I didn't think that taking a break meant her avoiding me entirely. She had said earlier that I was being overly-confident, I could see where she was coming from with that one but I thought she loved my confidence.

The other thing that had really struck me from the conversation that was cut short was, she said I was being mean to her. That was the last thing i'd want, sure we used to tease each other all the time but i'd never be intentionally mean to (Y/n).

I watched as her eyes began to droop and eventually close, she went off into a deep sleep. She looked so peaceful. After a minute or so she started to snore quietly, which was actually something I always found cute. There was no doubt that she'd start talking any minute, she does that a lot in her sleep.

"Banana boat please..." She mumbled in her sleep. "Yes I love you toooo..." She continued, causing me to laugh slightly.

I began to feel myself falling asleep, eventually I drifted off to sleep, with (Y/n) still in my arms.

~ (Y/n)'s P.O.V ~
I felt someone lightly shake me awake. My eyes fluttered open and I realised I was clutching onto Jim. I pulled away from him, my cheeks dusted pink. For a moment I was confused but then remember where I was. That was a weirddd dream, something about buying a banana boat, but also Jim was there for some reason.

"Why did you have to wake me up?" I whined "That's the first good nights sleep i've had in a while." I said rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"Good Morning to you too sleeping beauty." Jim smiled. "Also I woke you up because I have a plan, I have to tell you and B.E.N...oh and Morph, of course. Let's go out to the two of them".

We climbed out from behind the uniforms and coats to meet a still sleeping B.E.N. I went over and woke him up.

"What? What? Where are we?!" B.E.N. jolted awake, panicking for a minute.

"Hey it's alright. We're on The Centurion, remember?" Jim said putting his hand on B.E.N.'s shoulder.

"Oh..right, right." B.E.N. said. "I remember."

It's still weird, hearing the words "I remember" come out of his mouth. When we first met him, he couldn't remember a thing.

"Sorry B.E.N., we had to wake you up because Jim says he has an idea. Now, Jim, please explain." I sat down next to B.E.N.

Jim sat down in front of us. "Ok hear me out..." Jim said.

"This better be good." I interrupted, putting my head in my hands.

"Better be good. Better be good. Better be good." Morph said, changing into a mini version of me.

Wow do I really look like that much of a mess right now. I thought as I ran my fingers through my hair trying to flatten it out.

"Listen, I was thinking, we need a pirate to out-pirate a pirate." Jim said smugly.

"That's had too many pirates for me to understand." I sighed.

"Me too." B.E.N. added.

"Let me explain. If we went back to the academy, they'd just send the navy. We all know that's not going to work, they can't chase this ship, it's the fastest ship in the galaxy." Jim said, using his hands to talk quite a bit.

"That's true" I mumbled.

"So, the best person to catch a pirate, is a pirate!" Jim exclaimed.

"That's your plan? Recruit a pirate? How do you expect us to do that?" I looked at him like he was an idiot.

"You're forgetting we already know a pirate." He smirked.

I gasped quietly, "Silver?!".

"You got it." Jim smiled.

"Nice idea and all, how are you planning on finding him?" B.E.N asked.

"Oh yeah." I sighed, I shouldn't have got my hopes up.

"I can figure it out." Jim said confidently.

There it is again, he thinks he can do everything. It's not that simple. Morph floated in front of me excitedly and turned into a mini Silver.

B.E.N. and I stared at the little guy, confused. "What is it little guy?" I asked.

"Silver. Silver. Silver." He said bouncing around, changing into Silver.

"Do you...do you know where Silver is?" I asked, taking a bit of a guess. Morph turned back into himself and started nodding and smiling.

"Jim!" I said to a very deep in thought Jim.

"Not now (Y/n)! I'm trying to think." He said dismissing me.

"Uh Jimmy?" B.E.N. said trying to get his attention.

"I already told (Y/n), i'm trying to think, i'll figure something out." Jim said, still thinking.

"Ha. Typical." I scoffed.

"What?!" Jim said, turning to face us.

"Jim. Morph says he knows where Silver is." I said with a monotone voice.

"Oh..." He said, a look of realisation on his face.

"Yeah." I said glaring at him.