Part III - Beloved of the Seventh Prince: 48. Moon Manor

When Cui Xi realized she was awake, she was lying on a bed. Rubbing her sore head, she shook herself a bit and looked around to get her bearings. How she had come to this place, she had no idea. Had she really been sold?? No...that wasn't possible. She only recalled that she had seen her master's face at the last moment before passing out. Then, where was this?

No! I was rescued...wasn't I?

She noticed that she had been changed and she touched the thin silk that she had been dressed in. The design of it was almost modern, like a thin nightie. She was naked beneath and shivered. Obviously, someone had undressed and changed her, and she pushed it to the back of her mind hoping that it hadn't been her master.

Taking an outer robe carelessly thrown over a chair, she slipped into it and shivered again as the cold silk slid over her bare arms and swished against her naked legs. She was swimming in it and assumed that it was a man's robe.

It...smells like him...

Lifting the hem so she didn't trip, she padded barefoot out of the inner chamber and into another room. Cui Xi moved very quietly and was surprised to find that the room opened onto a deck that extended out into a large lotus pond. Exiting, she saw that the place was sprawling, and it appeared to be a huge nobleman's manor. She noticed that the room that she had just left was lavishly and elegantly decorated, filled with fine treasures.

Everything here was very beautiful, but its dreamlike perfection made her heart uneasy. Was this master's place? If so, this was the first time she had entered master's home and her astonishment at the level of wealth sat like a stone in her stomach. If he was this fabulously wealthy, what the hell was he doing being her master?

A noise seemed to come from her left, startling her.

"Anyone here?" she called out tentatively.

There was a flicker of light off to the side...

Stepping off the deck she moved curiously towards a pavilion. It was unusually large and with a frown she noticed that it was veiled with filmy curtains and several figures appeared to be tangled together on an agarwood couch. Is it...Master?Something twisted inside her as she moved closer with her brow furrowing.

At that moment, the filmy curtains were blown open and she covered her mouth to keep from shrieking at the scene in front of her. Her shocked eyes slammed into the gaze of a man with silver hair. He was sitting with his body slightly leaned back, his aroused face sensuously tilted to the side. The beautifully slanted eyes appeared heavy and unfocused. But his expression...he... Master...

Cui Xi was paralyzed.

She saw that her master's robe was completely open and sliding down his shoulders revealing his gorgeous jade like skin and his loose silver grey hair cascading down his back. He had one hand on the head of a woman who knelt between his legs and from the lewd motion Cui Xi realized exactly what was happening. She had no idea where the other hand was. The two other women who flanked him on either side were only partially dressed, sliding their hands all over his body.