5. Extra - Go Board:

**NSFW!! Mature!!**

This scene between Zhao Lu and Jin happens the night before Cui Xi visits the Changping Shizi Manor (Chapter 68)...this extra is also for my fujoshi/fudanshi friends. Da Dun! Enjoy!

***

Zhao Lu held up the stone between two fingers. His liquid eyes were deep calm pools, their devilish maturity belying an angelic face.

"Do you want me to do it or will you do it yourself?" he asked, his slanted eyes glittering beautifully in the candlelight. His cool tone barely held any hint of teasing.

Jin gazed at the beautiful youth across from him, and a low throb stirred deep in his belly. His mouth went dry as the young man tilted his head, evaluating his expression. Then before Jin could answer, the two fingers holding the stone were placed into the Master's mouth and came out dripping.

Jin swallowed, but he couldn't make a sound.

Suddenly his slender young Master was shoving him down, pulling at his robe and gripping his thigh to push his legs wide open.

"W-Wait! Master! Stop it!" he gritted, even as he lay completely open to Zhao Lu, who crouched over him with long dark hair spilling over his shoulder. The look on his Master's face was almost feral. Jin sucked in a breath as the two elegant fingers drew the stone down through the golden sprinkling of hair on his belly and then lower still. He twitched.

"Ugh!" he gasped.

Dammit Lu!

Unable to keep from flushing high across his cheekbones, Jin squirmed as his Master carefully slid the cold little stone deep up inside him. Closing his eyes, Jin trembled, and opened them only to find Zhao Lu still devouring him with his gaze.

A frown flickered across the beautiful face as Jin's muscles contracted involuntarily around one perfect finger.

"Jin," Zhao Lu said in warning. Then the corners of his mouth tipped up slightly as the finger was withdrawn with a slick pop.

Jin let his breath out in a rush not realizing that he had been holding it, and awkwardly resettled on his heels.

His Master sat back down across the Go board and smiled with wicked eyes.

"How many is that now?" he asked, his tone casual.

"Six," said Jin, trying not to grimace as each stone made him keenly aware of their existence.

"It's your turn," Zhao Lu graciously gestured toward the board, holding one delicate sleeve.

They played for a time, and Jin successfully captured a section of the board.

He shifted abruptly in his excitement and there was a clatter as stones rolled out from where they had been previously sequestered. Jin froze in panic, trying to squeeze his buttocks together.

"Jin, you know what the punishment is for losing them, do you not?"

Zhao Lu's eyebrows raised delicately.

"Yes Master," Jin said quietly, taking the fallen stones, but also another handful of stones that Zhao Lu held out to him.

"Well?"

Zhao Lu watched as the stones were inserted to his satisfaction, smirking as his lover fidgeted.

However, Jin was not crestfallen for long...he'd still captured part of the board and his good humour returned as that meant that his little brat of a Master would have to reciprocate.

"What about you, Master?" he asked, trying not to sound excited, but even to his own ears his voice had shivered with anticipation.

Zhao Lu smiled.

"Ah, just so..." he responded. He slowly loosened his sash and opened his robe, leaning back against the low table and gracefully, ever so slowly, spread his smooth white legs apart, revealing a gradually stirring member. He tilted his head, eyes becoming half-lidded as he lifted his hips slightly. Taking his fingers, he reached down to the tightly furled flower there and massaged the entrance until it loosened and sucked with a wet noise. One finger pushed in, then another followed. His Master was about to add a third finger, but Jin stood up with a crash, knocking the board and scattered the stones everywhere.

After being tortured and titillated for hours, Jin finally snapped. Seizing his Master's wrist, he shoved him down onto his back, yanked his body up by an ankle, and entered with one unforgiving thrust.

"Aaaaaagh!" Zhao Lu cried out.

"Damn you!" Jin growled, slamming his hips forward, sinking deeply.

"J-Jin!" Zhao Lu called out to him, unable to catch his breath as Jin thrust into him mercilessly over and over again. Clinging to him, Zhao Lu could only moan and pull Jin closer, digging his fingers into his back.

"Haa! Haa...Aaagh!" he cried out.

The sound of his lover's panting pierced deep into Jin's brain, and he lowered his head to bite just above one perfect pink nipple, marring the silky, smooth skin there. He smiled as those elegant white fingers dug harder into his back. Smiling wickedly, Jin slowed his pace, rubbing at a particular spot.

"Master...tell me what you want..." Jin teased. "Do you want more...? Where? Here?"

His beloved Master answered with a shudder, arching up, head thrown back.

"Say it, Master," Jin demanded, surging his hips forward with a delicious hard slap. He looked down at the cloud of hair framing flushed cheeks and burning eyes...oh, such an erotic expression on Lu's face.

But suddenly he was shoved over onto his back, and the wolf's smile was back on Zhao Lu's face.

"Haah!" Jin grunted, staring up at the slender pale body as Zhao Lu sat himself down in one smooth motion.

Jin gazed up, marveling at how beautiful Lu looked on top of him with his body leaned slightly back, head tilted, one hand braced against Jin's thigh...and those eyes...those slanted eyes that burned into him with their forceful eroticism. He reached up to splay his fingers on the taut, smooth white abdomen, pushing down, feeling his rod from the outside moving in and out of that beautiful body as he thrust himself upward.

"Jin...don't forget who your Master is," Zhao Lu laughed, slapping the hand away. "Now...fuck me," he commanded imperiously, almost breathless, but full of desire.

"As you wish, Master," Jin growled, smiling as he surged his hips upward again.

They came together without any pretense of tenderness in their lovemaking, the tension of the last few hours having stripped them both of all restraint. They embraced each other with such desperate ferocity, that they only stopped because Zhao Lu finally passed out in the early hours of the morning.

Tangled together with sweat and the stickiness of their love intermingled, Jin kissed Zhao Lu's damp hair, admiring the chiselled face that only gave way to unguarded childishness in sleep.

"I love you, Lu," Jin whispered to him, carefully tucking the sleeping youth against his chest.

"Hmmmph," was the inelegant response.

Jin sighed, tucking Zhao Lu closer.

Only when he was assured that his Master was comfortable in his arms, did Jin close his blue eyes and allow himself to fall asleep.