3. Extra - Mini-Theater: Sex scenes?

This happened while I was writing Chapter 68 – House of Changping. As much as I love them, XiXi and Zhao Ling Ye's romantic tension made me crazy. It was nearly impossible to keep the two 'teenagers' away from each other and I finally had to hash it out with them.

***

Director: You two absolutely CANNOT have a sex scene, so stop trying to sneakily make me write one. Every single time you find a bed or a wall, it's the same thing. Stop the kabedon. Keep your hands to yourselves!

Cui Xi [whine]: But I really want to...with Master.

Zhao Ling Ye [Blushing and holding fan coquettishly over face]: Don't look at me. It's not my fault you made me this handsome...

Director: I would like to write it too, but XiXi, you're supposed to be in love with A'Xian. How am I supposed to face him if you do it with your Master?

Cui Xi: Well, I'm not sure I'm in love with A'Xian. I think I'm in love with Master. Besides, whose fault is it that I can't make up my mind? And do I have to reject A'Xian all the time anyway? It's way too tsundere. I can't stand the angst.

Director [face with black lines]: You! You..! Zhao Ling Ye, say something!

Zhao Ling Ye [puppy eyes]: But I kinda want to do it too...

Director: [slaps own face]

Director: It's supposed to be unrequited. Un-Re-Quited!

Zhao Ling Ye: Why do I have to be the second male lead? I'm always there for her, I cuddle her, I adore her. I get drunk with her. I bloody well buy everything for her...Jeez. I should get some. Why does A'Xian get everything?

Zhao Ling Xian slyly [Giant blinking sign – Male Lead! Male Lead!]: Because I'm the ML!

Director: A'Xian, why are you here? This is a private conversation I'm having with your brother and lover. Go away.

Zhao Ling Xian [opens robe slightly with peach blossom eyes and hearts flying everywhere]: But I'm just so cool...

Director [producing thunder and lightning and becoming very large]: GO AWAY!

Zhao Ling Xian: Ok, ok...going...Jeez

Director [groaning]: What am I supposed to do with you two?

Cui Xi & Zhao Ling Ye [in unison]: Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex!

Director [runs away in tears]: ARGH!! GO DIE!

Cui Xi & Zhao Ling Ye [satisfied that they made the director nuts]: Memeda! [and high-fives]

Zhao Ling Xian [deserves reward]: I think you're too hard on the director.