Boy Meets Evil

I do not own One Piece and BNHA! ALSO! this is my first story so criticisms are fine uwu

"Luffy best boi" - Talking

"Luffy best boi" - Thoughts

Luffy best boi - Sentences

"LUFFY BEST BOI" - All Might Muscle Form, Anger

The moment I was declared as a Quirkless was the moment I knew that I'd face nothing but pain and suffering...

I was young and hopeful, as I first saw him save people with his huge smile, I instantly thought that he was cool and awesome.

I wanted to be like him, to save people with a reassuring smile on my face.

I Admired him, Idolized him, he was my Inspiration till this day.

All Might had been an Irreplaceable person in my life.

He was like the Sun, burning strongly, a symbol of Light for the people burdened by their Darkness...

And that person made me his Successor...

I was beyond happy that he made me his Successor, that I can become a Hero because of his Quirk and I thought I had to try my best more than everyone else to be worthy of his Power... Because he chose me.

And he also promised me... That he'll live long enough to see me become the Greatest Hero ever... That's why...

"All Might please... please be okay...!" Izuku worriedly thought, he was panting as he ran and ran, desperately trying to find All Might who had gone missing over night after not coming back to U.A after his usual daily Patrols...

Flashback

It was the usual uneventful morning for Izuku Midoriya as he happily hummed while cooking his breakfast, two fresh eggs and bacon with Milk to further strengthen his bones for it to withstand the after effects of his Quirk

Izuku then finished his breakfast then brushed his teeth, as soon as he was about to go and wake Luffy, Law and his tardy classmates up, he saw a very unusual visitor entering their Dorms.

"Ah, Aizawa-sensei Good morning to you sir!" Izuku greeted to the sleep deprived Hero-Teacher

"There's nothing good about this Morning, Midoriya..." Aizawa oddly replied to Izuku who raised his brow at him, clearly confused

"What do you mean sensei?" Izuku asked and as soon as Aizawa told him the truth, Izuku couldn't help but cry and panic