chapter 17

Itony hugged around Sally's waist he truly felt like she was his full mom now

"Young master I'm sorry"

"What are you apologizing for" he asked

"If I knew you'd be bother-"

"I didn't know either I can play anything except the piano and violin"

Even though it was traumatizing Itony loved the fact that he gets to feel the violin once again so he close his eyes and imagine the violin once again playing its lovely melody, Sally sat there with his head in her lap as she watched then gently stroked his hair as she prayed inside her mind.

'Master I hope you get over your trauma and will one day able to play the violin once again'

😃😄😁☺😊

Ezekiel was walking in the halls he was angry but he didn't show it

"Stupid Elliot or idiot is more like it" he muttered

Ezekiel's older brother had given him a task to teach some noble brat how to play the violin he said that if he doesn't he will cut the wages on his monthly allowance and put him under dormitory arrest if he doesn't.

"You think because you're the Duke you can boss me around how well we shall see"

Truth be told Elliot spoiled Ezekiel a bit too much in his past life Ezekiel was an orphan he is still sort of an orphan now with exception of his two older brothers.

One was married and currently a count the eldest as took over the Dukedom but wasn't married that one wants to stay a bachelor Ezekiel thought or maybe buddha whatever what's he trying to say that man was a virgin not that he judge, since he himself died a very shit he died like how people will die in a friggin soap opera.

Yes only in k-drama and soap opera people died like living in an unrequited love killer by the love he should have known that bitch was crazy how could she traumatized her boyfriend like that, crazy woman Ezekiel went in the carriage.

😁😄😆😂🤣

"Hello lord Leizarelle it's nice to meet you" Ezekiel said formally

"He's my new teacher his a kid" Elias exclaim

'Hey brat your way younger than me'

"Master lord Faulkmoore is the best musician in this country this his age he is said to possessed golden fingers unlike otherwise"

The purple hair kid pointed at him you could hair the sarcasm in his voice,

"Well my brother is way better" Elias declared

'Then why don't you let him teach you brat'

Ezekiel was keeping his cool as if nothing bothered him.

"Lord Leizarelle shall we start the listen" Ezekiel said

Elias looked at him closely as a sweat fall down his cheek,

"Stop smiling it's creepy"

A vein popped out in his forehead he dared say such a thing to him.

"Excuse him lord Faulkmoore his not use to 'smiling figures' " the purple hair boy emphasizes

"Excuse but I haven't caught your name" Ezekiel said

"Oh my bad I am Sorren Yvette I am a butler in training as well as master Elias Leizarelle attendant and companion" he introduced politely

'I like this kid he seems easy to deal with'

"Now let me formally introduce introduce myself I am the 2nd younger brother of Duke Elliot Faulkmoore Ezekiel Faulkmoore,"

"There is no need to be polite my lord"

"But I'm not"

The both of them laughed like to stuck up nobles.

"Are done flirting?" Elias asked annoyed

'This brat I'm no pedophile my heart already belongs to someone else so there's no way I'd think that about a kid if it wasn't for my potential imprisonment I wouldn't be here,'

"Now now lord Leizarelle shall we start" Ezekiel said

"About time" Elias said rolling his eyes

'It seems like this will be one hell of a task'

"Don't worry lord Faulkmoore I know how to handle him" Yvette said.

I looked at him so I can learn his secret on how to deal with this annoying brat

"I wonder what would master Ito-"

"I'm at your service teacher"

'That was quick what the hell just happened was this kid a secret blackmailer'