a small smut chapter 😊😊

This event is only happen when they were younger. I made it cause I really ship the Duke and his butler since I don't know when I'm gonna ship them off so I'm making this episode dedicated to those so all my Raiman shippers it's here.

Raizel Leizarelle is 18 years old and had recently inherited the Leizarelle duchy,

"It seems like lady Karen is quite upset" herman said

"It's not much of a surprise considering her personality" Raizel said

Herman touched his forehead, raizel wide open his eyes at his butler's sudden movement.

"Your burning up" herman said

Raizel returned back to his poker face then slapping his hand away,

"It's nothing I can handle a little heat"

"I wouldn't consider that a little heat with your type of mana" herman said.

People with fire and ice elements or often sensitive to temperature and the more mana one have the more it increases so someone like the Duke is extremely sensitive to mana.

"I'm fine I can handle that"

"Tonight will be hot do you want me to-"

"No I'm fine as I said it's just a little heat" he said getting annoyed

Herman said nothing and leave him be.

Night came down and the night was indeed hot even the temperature crystal seems to not be helping at all, he was sweating really bad summer has always been a pain for him he started to pull the button on his shirt he wipe his sweat than was running down as he huffed.

*click*
  *clock*

He looked to the door it was his butler.

Herman looked at his master he was sweating very much and his body his shirt was slightly pulled open his expression was miserable.

"Your pulling your clothes" he said

"It's hot bastard what are you expecting" he cursed

He rub his hand through his hair.

"Your a ice element how are you not bother it gets cold" raizel huffed

"How about I show you" he said

"Sho-"

Raizel was shocked when his butler suddenly kissed him against his lips, he was shocked but when he felt the coldness of his lips raizel didn't fight much and let the butler go on herman stop and ease back.

They both looked at each other in the eyes

"Ah I see you are transferring mana"

Herman was bit disappointed at his coldness then kiss him again this time using his tongue, to play tug and war, feeling that what the butler was doing was unnecessary he tried to push him off but herman held his hand and transferred mana through it.

'Son of bitch he didn't need to kiss me'

Herman shove him down on the bed the Duke huffed when herman released his lips

"Bastard you tricked me"

"Hmp I did not master mana is hard to transfer so the only real way to transfer it is internally, so in others words the only way for you to really get rid of this heat is threw sex I hope you don't mind" herman smiled

The Duke gritted his teeth very upset,

"Fine! But don't think there'll ever be a next time" he said.

Herman smiled now all their clothes were tossed on the floor and morning could be heard in the room, herman was holding up the Duke's legs as he thrust deeper inside.

The Duke could feel the coldness flowing inside of him subduing his unbearable heat not only that the bastard butler was good.

"Why are you being so gentle do you think I'm a doll that I'll break" the Duke mocked

"So you like it rough I should have known with your personality"

"My per-"

The butler butler flipped the Duke up putting his head between his knees as his butt in air then rammed inside him the Duke gritted his teeth as the butler pounced mercilessly inside him as if he didn't have feelings it was very uncomfortable but it was good at the same time. The Duke was in pain and butler obviously didn't care and kept on pounding inside him, he did eventually stopped to get up and breathe herman grabbed him and shove his  brethren in his mouth having the Duke clumsily suck him.

I'm not good at writing smut I'll continue soon cheerio.....